SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered Menace
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

@Seattlelife - i have many tricks in the bag.

@hellospank25 - that is my friend from school (UHD) jeremy. ill make sure to pass your message along. ill send you a pic of myself. i assure you im just as cute.

@christos-greece - your feedback is always greatly appreciated christos. one day im going to have to come visit you in Greece.

@sibian and Ikops - I have received some similar comments such as this on this thread on other forums. I guess it is just the way I edited this batch. I have been a little sad that I haven't been able to get out and take more pictures. But Houston is a very fun town even if it doesnt look it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Diskojoe don’t get me wrong, the pictures are excellent from an artistic point of view, I like them a lot, I think you are a professional photographer. I was thinking about American cities in general, they are so cold, with so many places not very nice (that because I want to be polite), no personality, all the cities (with few exceptions) looks alike with the same downtown, the same buildings, and so on. Look at the European cities, even in the same country is hard to find two towns to look similar.

·
Registered Menace
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Diskojoe don’t get me wrong, the pictures are excellent from an artistic point of view, I like them a lot, I think you are a professional photographer. I was thinking about American cities in general, they are so cold, with so many places not very nice (that because I want to be polite), no personality, all the cities (with few exceptions) looks alike with the same downtown, the same buildings, and so on. Look at the European cities, even in the same country is hard to find two towns to look similar.
yeah i know what you mean. houston can be a boring looking place. lots of cheap moderness. but people make a city come alive and not the buildings.

but thank you for your kind words. i am glad you like my photos. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.