Votes: 16 69.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dudes with all of these gas prices going through the roof, three dollars per gallon for friggin unleaded. Do you think cities like Houston would suck to live in?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
why did you not see this coming? this was obviously going to happen!...everyone complains but gas in other countries is near 5 dollars a gallon! im sure its no worse to live in houston than it is to live in seatlle(gas wise)...

btw, it was a bad thing to say "houston, texas sucks" lol

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
No offense, but while you may bring up some good points, they're probably not much more valid in Houston than they are in East Bumf'ck, MT.

Basically I see this thread has boundless potential...

·
registered boozer
1,090 Posts
why oh why are we beating the old, dead, houston horse again?

seriously, grow up!

houston vs godzilla, houston vs the elf king, houston vs gas prices, houston density vs the density of my turds, the price of cheescake in houston dragging down the economy in hartford, who fucking cares. enough with the houston crap.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
veryprotourism said:
...the price of cheescake in houston dragging down the economy in hartford...
LOL

I hear that's the real reason why the Whalers left for Greensboro/Raleigh.

Shhhh... You aren't supposed to know that...

·
Registered
456 Posts
:lol:
veryprotourism said:
why oh why are we beating the old, dead, houston horse again?

seriously, grow up!

houston vs godzilla, houston vs the elf king, houston vs gas prices, houston density vs the density of my turds, the price of cheescake in houston dragging down the economy in hartford, who fucking cares. enough with the houston crap.
hahahahaha, funny stuff "houston density vs the density of my turds"

:lol:

·
1981 Civic
2,911 Posts
I mean, are you implying that Houston has something to do with the gas, or are you implying that because of the sprawl it would be hard to drive around Houston? Either way, this thread has a misleading and ignorant title.

·
Registered
46 Posts
NaptownBoy said:
I mean, are you implying that Houston has something to do with the gas, or are you implying that because of the sprawl it would be hard to drive around Houston? Either way, this thread has a misleading and ignorant title.
It really does. It's like the topic starter really wanted to start a thread dedicated to Houston- bashing without appearing to be a troll himself!

Moderators, please do the honors and close this ridiculous excuse for a thread! Thanks

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well, the two largest companies in Houston, Shell and ExxonMobil own this country. They literally can make a difference.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Just because it´s not as economic to live in the city it doesn´t mean that the city automatically ¨sucks¨.. so I say no..

·
Registered
872 Posts
ohpenn said:
Well, the two largest companies in Houston, Shell and ExxonMobil own this country. They literally can make a difference.
Actually, Shell is based in the Netherlands (hence the full name "Royal Dutch Shell") and ExxonMobile is based in Irving, Texas. Not to nitpick or anything. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.