SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
that is awesome. too bad he got a pic of his camera. i would've photoshopped that bitch out.

-

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
It's a great shot, but I also saw the camera reflection in the upper left. Still an amazing photo. Reminds me of last year's UPC winner "Taipei 101." We should enter it under a pseudonym in a UPC contest and call it "Houston 101."

·
Registered
270 Posts
texasboy said:
you can see san felipe in the bottom left.
Are you sure about that texasboy? If that is The San Felipe Tower, then where is the Marathon Oil Tower? Think about it.....going west out San Felipe, you get to the Marathon Tower before you get to San Felipe Tower. Plus San Felipe is Taller than Marathon and that picture looks like it was taken on a floor that is higher than that building on the left of the photo. So I'm thinking that picture was definitely taken from the San Felipe Tower, no?

·
Registered
943 Posts
texasboy said:
you can see san felipe in the bottom left.
Thats the Marathon Tower. This is the same view from Fox 26's Web cam if you ever see it on the news in the morning. They somtimes show the Williams tower above the morning fog, I usually see it before I head to work.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Great pic, I think it could do very well in a contest if it were to be entered.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Velvetj said:
Are you sure about that texasboy? If that is The San Felipe Tower, then where is the Marathon Oil Tower? Think about it.....going west out San Felipe, you get to the Marathon Tower before you get to San Felipe Tower. Plus San Felipe is Taller than Marathon and that picture looks like it was taken on a floor that is higher than that building on the left of the photo. So I'm thinking that picture was definitely taken from the San Felipe Tower, no?
yeah you're right.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
whoa thats hott

1 - 20 of 22 Posts