SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the pictures below this afternoon. They were taken in Houston's East End Neighborhood. The East End shares space with several other notable neighborhoods including Old Chinatown and the Warehouse District.

IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/andrewadair/Warehouse%20District/April11th05Grit3.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm not the fondest of the place. Looks a bit creepy. Jenni's Noodle House is good though. :p

·
Registered
109 Posts
Houston's warehouse district is great. My favorite area is the near East end where Houston and Francisco studio's are. My band had a rehearsal room at Francisco's and we would get out and just walk the whole area, it was very very eclectic, with artists and musicians.

One Sunday afternoon we heard loud music and went out to investigate. We walked down the street to find Kiss rehearsing for an upcoming show in town. They had this huge bay door open in one of the warehouses and we're blasting away. They we're very nice and even let us sit down to watch the rest of the rehearsal.

Anyway, this is a great area where many music video's have been made. It's one of those area's that most don't know about, except the locals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts