Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
hmmm dellep i am not shure if that is the cornesh you see because the cornech meaning westy bay or just bay is the sea from the four seasons until the other side witch is the islamic arts meusem so any how thats just not it but good pictures any how.

·
iLoveQatar.net
442 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have visited doha and it has potential to be quite nice in places.Ginger Brew your photos , as artistic as they are , hopefully will never make their way to a travel brochure otherwise no one will ever go. Broken chairs , bins, broken paving slabs,it looks like the back streets of tenerife. The corniche around the 4 seasons and west bay is nice but where did you take those from ?????

·
iLoveQatar.net
442 Posts
lol @ginger, seems you've gone and searched for the rubbish :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haha! I just thought people had enough of the postcard-perfect scenes of the corniche. Let's just say it's also nice to wander around and appreciate the innards of Doha in the evening. :)

By the way, I took the photos near the Museum Of Islamic Arts.

·
iLoveQatar.net
442 Posts

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Navigation tower and albidda tower seem to be at the end of line of construction.... topped off too, but some littil bits left... yesterday when i was "near" that area i could clearly see navigation tower at night,,, nice Yellow light coming from inside :D i hope they work night shifts so this could happen, it will affect the skyline in a huge positive way...

Thanks amnesia for the pictures..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts