SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered Melbourne
4,166 Posts
As above, but I ran out of space on my C-Drive, so the USB drive is now their true home.

I just bought a smaller portable (80 Gb) drive, which is going to live outside the room, and function only as a backup device.

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
I don't have any way of backing them up... :( can't really afford anything right now...

hmm... better hope my computer or appartment doesn't burn down!

·
Registered Melbourne
4,166 Posts
What about Internet albums and emails? :) Anybody keep them there?
I've got a stack of photos on my image hosting site, but if I used it for general backups it would run to many Gb.

A bigger problem is keeping track of things: often I end up with many versions of the same photo (colour corrected, cropped, resized for emailing, resized for PowerPoint, etc. )

·
Registered
897 Posts
well here is my little story i was in dubai last year with family and we handed in my camera to a kodak shop in city centre shopping centre to get photos put onto cds and deleted from camera because memory was full and next we collected the camera and 1 cd

when we got home the motherless a$$holes only put half of our pictures on the cd and we had already deleted the ones on the camera so was no way to get them back

so always always at the shop check you have ALL photos before deleting them off camera otherwise u will be very sorry like me :eek:hno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.