SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resurrected
24,352 Posts
Is it finnished??????????? Wow, that was fast! When I was last year in Sampa it was just a building site. We can learn a lot about fast and efficient planning and building from this city. I remember I was away for one year once and when returning there was suddenly the Rodoanel! ;)

·
Resurrected
24,352 Posts
Really? Wow so I am not alone here as a supporter of Marta! :)

Although once I participated on a demonstration against her veto against the "Viviseccao" with Luisa Mel.

·
Banned
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
São Paulo now has some regions where the firms can build really tall skyscrapers. There are even two with more than 400m being discussed, waiting for approval. Another one with 375m may rise in Anhangabaú Valley!!! Other 200 and 250+es are still awaiting approval also!!!

·
Resurrected
24,352 Posts
IN Anhangabau? That would be a pity. But you never know if these projects can be realized. How was that with Maharishi's Peace Tower? :cheers:

·
Banned
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kuesel said:
IN Anhangabau? That would be a pity. But you never know if these projects can be realized. How was that with Maharishi's Peace Tower? :cheers:
Yes, wasn't realized because of the population and press being against it as well as the dispute between Suplicy and Maluf during the elections. Would not be a pity, because Zarzur Kogan would be reformed!

·
Resurrected
24,352 Posts
Interesting. BTW: how far are they with Barra Funda? Sorry I am not up-to-date anymore since one year. Is there a good thread or do you have pics of upgrades in Sampa?

·
Resurrected
24,352 Posts
It's mostly because it's in the city center close to Marginal Tiete, the Sambodromo and the new big firstclass hotel... ;) In the south of the city not so many people care.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts