-Seville: 6
-Valencia: 5
-Bordeaux: 5

Aprox.

·
Systematic Chaos
828 Posts
Is this some kind of a showoff thread?

Anyway, what do you mean by a highway going outside a city, is this including ringroads, bypasses and do you think of a highway-standard roads or a motorway-standard only, because there's a difference?

·
Madrileñian member
13,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this some kind of a showoff thread?

Anyway, what do you mean by a highway going outside a city, is this including ringroads, bypasses and do you think of a highway-standard roads or a motorway-standard only, because there's a difference?
All the highways (motorways, etc.) begin in the city (or near) & finish further than 30km.
;)

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
Some highways here are longer than 15km and are still in the city.

We've got Interstate 35 and U.S. 183 are the longest highways that go through our city and they almost go the entire length of the United States from north to south.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Durban has three.

N2 south (93km), N2 north (80km), N3 (246km).

(The N2 distances measured from the N2/N3 interchange.)

·
53,091 Posts
Zwolle has 3 motorways, A28 north and west, A50 south, 2 national roads N50 north, N35 east, and 5 provincial roads: N764 north, N331 north, N758 northeast, N340 east, N337 south.

Not that bad for a city of 116.000 inhabitants. But Zwolle is an important hub in the north/eastern Netherlands.

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
That's funny. My posts are missing from this thread and several others. I was talking about Interstate 35, U.S. 183 and U.S. 290 for Austin. Maybe I said something vulgar.

·
If I could be anyone...
2,551 Posts
I don't understand... what this is asking exactly, but the very anti-freeway San Francisco has only a few.

US 101, CA 1, CA 35, I-80, I-280... and I think that's it.

Of course, the Bay Area has a LOT more

1 - 20 of 69 Posts