Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
BANGED
772 Posts
None.. excuse my ignorance though.. are those brand chinese local (local as opposed to global)?

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None.. excuse my ignorance though.. are those brand chinese local (local as opposed to global)?
^^ They are from a single city.Can you read Chinese?I'm so disappointed that my hometown doesn't have one globally known brand name,but since China as a whole doesn't have a lot...I feel better.;)

·
武昌虎泉啤酒&#
534 Posts
Among those, I only now ChangAnQiChe. Didn't know that they are from CQ though... Excuse my ignorance as well, Tiger. ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
most of them

·
囧!
10,897 Posts
I don't recognize a single one of them.
Although, my Chinese isn't that good, plus the fact that the companies in this country aren't exactly the best in name branding imo. ;)

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
汽车摩托车的都听说过,除此之外冷酸灵和榨菜。
^^谭木匠在全国各大城市最繁华的商业街都有专卖店啊,曝光率应该也很高的。

乡村基 and Swell,interesting names.
I've heard about 9 - 10 of them.
乡村基 is a fast food chain providing Chinese cuisine.Swell is one of the largest bath producers in China.

about 8-9 sorry:)
Not bad,thanks.:)

Among those, I only now ChangAnQiChe. Didn't know that they are from CQ though... Excuse my ignorance as well, Tiger.;)
yep,they are still not famous enough among foreigners.^^

most of them.
WOW,I like hearing this.lol

don't recognize a single one of them.
Although, my Chinese isn't that good, plus the fact that the companies in this country aren't exactly the best in name branding imo.;)
Do you still use swedish products now?^^

·
Registered
228 Posts
德庄~~ hot pot! I tried it once and even bought Hot pot sauce(火锅底料) by them.
陶然居 is also nice, so is 蒲陵榨菜
谭木匠 is now doing a very successful chain business
Is that 乌江实业 also making 榨菜?
冷酸灵,商界,新世纪百货, i never know they are from Chongqing
重庆啤酒 is now listing in the Shanghai Stock Exchange Market. happy to see that we still have this beer brand by our own and not acquired by foreign brewers yet. How does it taste?

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is that 乌江实业 also making 榨菜?
乌江是个榨菜的品牌,鱼泉也是。我在法国都可以买到,哈哈。

重庆啤酒 is now listing in the Shanghai Stock Exchange Market. happy to see that we still have this beer brand by our own and not acquired by foreign brewers yet. How does it taste?
重啤的啤酒还不错啦,老产品味道跟原产青岛啤酒差不多,因为都是泉水做的。新产品则非常国际化了。重啤还有一个连锁酒吧,叫纽卡斯尔,还行。

·
Registered
228 Posts
乌江是个榨菜的品牌,鱼泉也是。我在法国都可以买到,哈哈。

重啤的啤酒还不错啦,老产品味道跟原产青岛啤酒差不多,因为都是泉水做的。新产品则非常国际化了。重啤还有一个连锁酒吧,叫纽卡斯尔,还行。
Wow~ I remember that 乌江榨菜 is very popular in London Chinatown, 鱼泉 is the most populat 榨菜 served in domestic airlines, i was just wondering if the company actually makes 乌江榨菜 has the same name with their brand:cheers: What else do they produce?

I really wanna try 重啤~:cheers: Thanks for your information~

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Swedish products? In China? They're kind of hard coming by (except for like, Volvo cars). :)
Electroluxe was very popular in the past,but was beaten by Chinese counterparts during recent years.Ericsson is on the other hand very competitive.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts