Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last Monday evening a took a few pictures during a boat trip on 2 little lakes, which are situated in the city of Rotterdam.
There are some fancy houses along these lakes. Also people with less money have houses by these lakes.
The lakes are in a quite dense and populated area of Rotterdam and are only 2.5 miles away from the city center.
It is a weird feeling when you are so close to all of the hectic of this city, but once you are here, it's like you are in a "different world".
The lakes are named the 'Bergse Voorplas' and the 'Bergse Achterplas'.
On the map below you can see them.

The 3 higher builidings are in the City Center by the Rotterdam Central train Station.

The one in the middle is for sale. It's yours for € 6.250.000,00. I don't know if it includes the boat in front.

Dinner is almost ready .

You only can see a part of this house. This one is also for sale. You can have it for € 15.000.000,00 but it includes 2 other houses which are on the same ground.

A famous Rotterdam (dutch) couple live in the right apartment building. He is a tennis player and she was captain of the Dutch Hockey Team.

I think that the owners have left this house a couple of years ago once of a sudden.

The jellow and blue post is a original former bus stop sign. I wonder which "bus" stops here now.

Nice reflection of the evening sun(set) in this building

Almost dark. 2 Last pictures before I'm going home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts