SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
More than you know
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I'm going to montreal tomorrow and i'd like to know how to get to the top of mont royal to the observatory level. I've been up there once but that time we drove up there but i want to know are there any public transportations to go there? buses no? and how to get to the bus. thank you.

·
moonage daydream
626 Posts
Walking up is the best option, You can get there from the top of Peel street (I think). Or if you are in the Plateau or Outremont, you can walk up from Avenue du Parc.

·
Registered
168 Posts
you can walk up from a number of points: the top of peel street, the corner of côte-des-neiges and the boulevard or from behind the sir george étienne cartier monument at parc and rachel, which is what olmstead intended to be the main entrance to the park.

if you don't want to walk up simply take the metro to mont-royal and catch the number 11 bus heading west. it will take you up to the top of the mountain.

·
More than you know
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you guys.. I think i will catch the bus as i walked up there before but this trip we have many places to go, so i just want to save time. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts