Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
WudangShan

The Wudang Mountains consist of a small mountain range in the northwestern part of Hubei Province of China, just to the south of the city of Shiyan.

They are home to a famous complex of Taoist temples and monasteries which are particularly associated with the god Zhenwu. As a counterpart to the buddhist Shaolin Monastery, Wudang is renowned for the practice of Chinese martial arts.

WudangShan by Rockass, on Flickr

Tea terace by Rockass, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
That was exciting indeed, first, on the way there, instead of jumping on the tourist bus I chose to walk it took me more than a day, as guide said, not many people choose to do that, and then on the way back I found some abandoned path through the forest, it took me a day again and I haven't met anyone walking along that path in a whole day and when I was already loosing the hope find anythink and thinking about spending a night in a forest I reached this place what you see in the last set of photos, there are no roads leading to this place just few paths. I spend a night in a village with locals, they were surprised to see me there. It was good adventure..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts