Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dennis said:
Special thanx for Phantom (Dutch NYC fan)
you're welcome...

Just decided to register here on ssc.com to join all the other NYC fans. So lets have a good time :cheers:

TIP: you can also use google maps to search for stores, buildings, bridges, parks etc... Just add the name of the store, building etc... you wanna search for, ie. New York, NY times square

·
Registered
167 Posts
The people at Google really know what they are doing...they got it all right! First they come up with the best search engine, then they come up with google photos then with local then with gmail for 1 gig without asking any questions then with 2 gigs....then the next thing I know is that this map thing got my attention for the rest of the day. I like it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am waiting for the day when google will have a satellite at it's disposal to beam live pics of the earth....or maybe a satelite webcam that users can control from their website with all the zooming features....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Pavlo said:
^^It is planned that google and amazon will combine forces in the future against Microsoft. It will create googlegrid, and other usefull features.Look here:

http://www.broom.org/epic/ols-master.html
well, the tricky part is that microsoft is working on their own search engine that will be intergrated in the new windows, so everytime you want to search for something, microsoft's search engine will pop up. And u know microsoft, they just want to dominate each segment of the market...

But let's hope that google will stay the most used search engine. Google rocks big time :cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Man this map thing rocks my face off. Good bye altas, hello Google.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts