SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
L O S A N G E L E S
6,590 Posts
No, that's acne! Man these poor kids and their faces. If they only knew what I know now..... that blonde with the Vietnamese non la is a kind of precursor of the global experience. She no farmer, she just want's the sun off her face :)
Disney

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Wish I were a Proactive dealer. Always great work "king".

·
L O S A N G E L E S
6,590 Posts
^^:lol: Too bad we didn't get in on the ground floor with Murad or Proactive. From the looks of things, we'd be RICH beyond our wildest dreams!!

·
Chairman of the Bored
851 Posts
man, if I bumped into some of these people in a dark alley somewhere, I'd run like hell in the opposite direction

·
Registered
528 Posts
These are some powerful portraits of all of the different types of people we see every day here in LA. Love it. All are great, but in particular, I like the girl with the bindi, and the capture of the Asian face on the bus. But all are brilliant. Thanks again KOTH...keep up the good work. Oh, I also like the spacing between the photos and the black border on most of the pics, makes the photos pop that much more. ¡Chevere!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice photos.

Aww to be that young again, they better enjoy it now because in a few years reality creeps in. Time also speeds up, and you're middle age before you can blink your eyes.

·
Chairman of the Bored
851 Posts
that's what I love about 18 year old girls. I get older, they stay the same age ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts