SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Next international and domestic destination from Hyd ..u ppl would like to see.
1.Lufthansa-Frankfurt.
2.Turkish-Istanbul.
3.Air France-Paris
4.Ethiopian-Addis Ababa
5 Al-Ain
6.Salalah
7.Kathmandu
8.Colombo

Domestic.
1.Port Blair
2.Trivandrum
3.Guwahati
4.Patna

regarding Intl i don't see....many options in near future except for those middle East destinations since hyderabad has huge middle East passengers....
But Paris i would like to see...but somewhere around 2020....
Frankfurt speculation Lufthansa might return....
Turkish if bilaterals change they are keen on Hyd
Ethiopian -737 can do....many are thr working,labour pax tp africa..kenya tourism
Katmandu ...likely in future...business purpose nd all.

Domestic....my choice would be Port Blair and Patna.....these should have been started by now.....especially Patna...6E should have done much before...
Guwahati.....bet on 6E or I5 soon..
Share ur views guys....the forum is soo boring without active members..
You have forget that singapore airlines can also commence operation to hyd as there is three daily flight by its subsidries or else scoot can come either!
it can be also be kuwait airways and existing gulf carriers increase there frequency or capacity!
^^

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here i was speaking of new routes.......Singapore is already a old destination right...
Since u have stated Singapore here....yea scoot may replace tiger air.....in future.....scoot and tiger air fares are same..with scoot initially is very cheap on MAA-SIN sector...pax may fill for ...787-9 ...
Kuwait Airways initially if they start may be tri weekly service......coz of their fleet... size...but in future they mo go daily...
I am waiting for the day when ....Emirates deploys Jumbo A380...since they are keen on Delhi,Hyd....but waiting for fresh bilaterals...if they get increase in their share we may see a A380...soon...after Delhi...since Emirates can fill in it easily given Hyd is third largest pax after Del,Bom...in India..bound to Dubai o&d traffic.{Emirates airlines share}..were A380 could be deployed..Bom already have one daily...
It's not just about emirates! Emirates has 14 first and 76 business class and if it is able to fill these seats.it will operate a380 or it could either add fourth daily flight.Saudia should operate daily flight to hyd and jet airways or else indigo can also fly to jed or ruh! Flynas withdrew flights amid operational loss on its int'l routes. BA has daily flight to lhr and if lufthansa resumes or air france starts flying it will be blow for BA. lastly,Air India should now fly dreamliner on dxb route!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here i was speaking of new routes.......Singapore is already a old destination right...
Since u have stated Singapore here....yea scoot may replace tiger air.....in future.....scoot and tiger air fares are same..with scoot initially is very cheap on MAA-SIN sector...pax may fill for ...787-9 ...
Kuwait Airways initially if they start may be tri weekly service......coz of their fleet... size...but in future they mo go daily...
I am waiting for the day when ....Emirates deploys Jumbo A380...since they are keen on Delhi,Hyd....but waiting for fresh bilaterals...if they get increase in their share we may see a A380...soon...after Delhi...since Emirates can fill in it easily given Hyd is third largest pax after Del,Bom...in India..bound to Dubai o&d traffic.{Emirates airlines share}..were A380 could be deployed..Bom already have one daily...
It's not just about emirates! Emirates has 14 first and 76 business class and if it is able to fill these seats.it will operate a380 or it could either add fourth daily flight.Saudia should operate daily flight to hyd and jet airways or else indigo can also fly to jed or ruh! Flynas withdrew flights amid operational loss on its int'l routes. BA has daily flight to lhr and if lufthansa resumes or air france starts flying it will be blow for BA. lastly,Air India should now fly dreamliner on dxb route!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is it possible for hyd to have direct flight to China?is there any demand for Chinese routes?and I was wondering how can there be demand for African routes from hyd as we are mentioning about Ethiopian or Kenya airways operate to hyd,and I don't feel hyd could be market for them(correct me if iam wrong)And what I feel if air india would have had more wide body aircraft they could have operated flights to SFO and IAH as it has to ORD may be in future if they have more wide body planes in there fleet

Can QR deploy a330 in place of a321or add seconed daily?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi!As our forum has some many pages.It not possible to see every pages and i want to see pics of cathay pacific,thai airways,qatar airways,etihad airways.....!so on! please some one in this forum can upload the pics of these airlines.I will appreciate it!! thanks!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
ABSOLUTELY NOT!

This forum is ONLY for Arguing about Conspiracies, Airport potentials, Shortcomings of Indian Airline Operators, Bashing of AAI, Bashing of neighbouring airports, Bashing of Air India and bashing each other in general! Nowhere else on the World Wide Web can we see these things, hence let us preserve this forum.:nuts:

You can always find High Quality pictures of planes at Hyderabad by simply going to www.airliners.net
Ya you mean feeling jealous about DEL,BOM,BLR,MAA and angry on AI and its lack of interest on HYD and as well as expressing anger on GHAIL for no action on HYD expansion yet!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Recently,Jet Airways has started operating A330 on DEL-DMM ,BOM-DMM route.It also serves HYD-DMM by B737.Here DMM has less load compare to RUH and JED.But still served.Jet if launches flight on these two routes with its B737 then it can
compete with Saudia and Air India.

As Jet is going to start flights to SHJ.We can expect it fly on these Saudi routes soon.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Air India as of now operating JED-HYD via BOM with its B747.We don't know how long it will fly 747
But Air India instead of 747 they could have operated A321 or A320 weekly 4 to 5 times a week and that to direct flight!!!
I hope you all agree!!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts