SkyscraperCity Forum banner
5521 - 5540 of 8062 Posts

·
Capt. Rohit
81 Posts
New flight service from Ranchi to Hyderabad

A new flight service from Ranchi to Hyderabad will soon begin, said Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation Jayant Sinha.

probably this sector would be operated by Alliance Air, regional subsidiary of Air India

·
Registered
1,258 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
They've not even announced such a route, it's just positive speculation. To answer your question, in the near future, never.
Well .. I would like to be more optimistic as the number of flyers are increasing. Plus, if you have read the news recently , there is consultante office of Germany opened in Hyd.. so things can change fast

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well, don't just look at where Hyderabad is going as a city. Also consider what 9W is doing as a network player.. Just because HYD grows doesnt mean that the 330 will definitely happen..

If there indeed is a move to be made, ANY of the AF-KLM-9W Partner can launch to HYD from their respective hubs. Hence, CPS's answer to Amby1986 is plausible, IMO..

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well, don't just look at where Hyderabad is going as a city. Also consider what 9W is doing as a network player.. Just because HYD grows doesnt mean that the 330 will definitely happen..

If there indeed is a move to be made, ANY of the AF-KLM-9W Partner can launch to HYD from their respective hubs. Hence, CPS's answer to Amby1986 is plausible, IMO..
I am sorry missed on that part.. well I guess .. ow I understand and agree on that part..

5521 - 5540 of 8062 Posts