SkyscraperCity banner

981 - 1000 of 7085 Posts

·
MAVerick
5,849 Posts
I believe the GMR's HIAL Airport is off to a great start in terms of building a first class Terminal in Phase 1 itself. And i have no doubts now that it going to get a lot better in the coming years with Phase 2 works in the offing in 6 to 8 years and the HSR link in the plans.

Excellent for India and Hyderabad!

:cheers:

·
India under construction.
4,193 Posts
great find.... thats the kind of pics i was looking for...
great and clean airport..
i love that they are using safari and tata mobile instead of jeeps or tractors....
awesome ... i am in love with hte airport..

·
India under construction.
4,193 Posts
I dont know if the hial logo is posted already or not...
here it is regardless..
i guess this is a temporary logo developed by GMR.
i just noticed that new delhi's new airport has the same logo with different wordings. http://www.newdelhiairport.in/default.asp
both the logos kinda look like GMR's logo so may be its a placeholder logo until the real one is decided...

·
DIPLOMAT
2,782 Posts
WOW! Unbelieveable pictures! this is only the second time iam feeling proud about my mother countries external appearence only after Delhi metro! Awesome pictures
Cheers

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
God damn!! I say. look at that ATC tower. looks so modern, sleek & state-0f-the-art designed architecture. Wow!!. They even went for little mustard on top by adding that sleek covering on the back side to give the impression that crowing is emerging out of the tower itself. Genius I say.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the Pictures

Awesome.... great pictures, great view, cant wait to arrive at the airport, really must be exciting to land at the new airport... thanks for picture updates.:)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Great finish. However I would like to see some landscaping with green lawns in those open areas where soil is exposed..

One could easily mistake for landing in an European city.

981 - 1000 of 7085 Posts