Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes then the Naijas as they call themselves can live in never never land with their own forum discussing fantasy projects like the two Stratosphere towers so the rest of us mature forumers can discuss developments in the real world, the good and the bad.
1, Can some sensible, sane minded, mature and pleasant South African please advice Mosi to stop with his piss annoying comments cause there is so mucha man can take!!

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just what Naija needs is an expensive subway that will break down within a few years after it opens with Chinese-built parts that become obsolete by then. They would do better just to build a simple commuter train service that the people can afford to ride instead of these showpiece projects that end up bankrupting the country in the end. Enough said.
Here he goes again...

·
23,157 Posts
i totally agree with him on nigeria getting there on la la land forum, as i am sure most africans do. Whenever ANYONE tries to bring some reality to your african forum (almost always on an issue related to nigeria and how SA forumers are just so "wrong"), you guys go mad. Forums are a place for difference of opinions and debate. in your forum you act like stalinists where debate is forbidden. So do you expect a reaction any different from the one you get from south african forumers and on many occassions other forumers? If you expect everyone to think you guys are all completely right then go create your own propoganda site somewhere else.

If only you guys could get out of your bubble.

·
Registered
28,982 Posts
i totally agree with him on nigeria getting there on la la land forum, as i am sure most africans do. Whenever ANYONE tries to bring some reality to your african forum (almost always on an issue related to nigeria and how SA forumers are just so "wrong"), you guys go mad. Forums are a place for difference of opinions and debate. in your forum you act like stalinists where debate is forbidden. So do you expect a reaction any different from the one you get from south african forumers and on many occassions other forumers? If you expect everyone to think you guys are all completely right then go create your own propoganda site somewhere else.

i assume uve seen the abuja 2014 thread on gamesbids..its the same everywhere. unfortunately you are asking for too much dysan.

·
23,157 Posts
^^ gee guess i missed the latest craze, must really use my marketing skills to pick up the next big trend and get there first...hmmm... fruit sculptures!!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

How about you stay in your bubble and we'll stay in ours. We don't need South African's to bring "reality" to our forum. Don't speak on something you know nothing about.

·
Jakes1
3,672 Posts
How about you stay in your bubble and we'll stay in ours. We don't need South African's to bring "reality" to our forum. Don't speak on something you know nothing about.
Well, maybe TB Joshua can help you with the reality check. As for the rest of us south africans, we will keep on building little huts down here, and try to build a mud and clay stadium to impress our massivley advanced northern brothers!

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
i assume uve seen the abuja 2014 thread on gamesbids..its the same everywhere. unfortunately you are asking for too much dysan.
..And you are indifferent? A saint Perhaps?

If a Lala Land means Progress, Transparency and Improvement, then I am more than happy to nest in such a place.

What exactly is a reality Check? Going to The Brazilian Forums and telling forumers there to stop adorning Development and Progress, because of few issues that may be in their country? Or telling Indonesians in their forum to spit at Jakarta because 40% of Indonesia's Population live on two dollars a day?

In fact I am not taking sides here but if there is such a need for Reality Checks, why aren't you guys persuading forumers in The Israeli Forum, or in the Filipino Forum. Or are you guys unaware that the only to alleviate Poverty is through the creation of Avenues such as Tertiary Expansion and Industrialism etc.

I love Nigeria and I love South Africa, but let's not ridicule ourselves or our countries, for it may make us say things that we may live to regret.

Peace. :)

·
Jakes1
3,672 Posts
..And you are indifferent? A saint Perhaps?

If a Lala Land means Progress, Transparency and Improvement, then I am more than happy to nest in such a place.

What exactly is a reality Check? Going to The Brazilian Forums and telling forumers there to stop adorning Development and Progress, because of few issues that may be in their country? Or telling Indonesians in their forum to spit at Jakarta because 40% of Indonesia's Population live on two dollars a day?

In fact I am not taking sides here but if there is such a need for Reality Checks, why aren't you guys persuading forumers in The Israeli Forum, or in the Filipino Forum. Or are you guys unaware that the only to alleviate Poverty is through the creation of Avenues such as Tertiary Expansion and Industrialism etc.

I love Nigeria and I love South Africa, but let's not ridicule ourselves or our countries, for it may make us say things that we may live to regret.

Peace. :)

Thank you Tbite. Point taken.

·
East Coast Massiv
16,652 Posts
scrapbooking seems to be all the rage for really bored housewives
Ya whats with this shit? the other day I got in from a meeting & my secratary had pieces of paper all over her desk, I asked her what the hell was she doing, she said 'scrap booking'. So I told her if its scrap, why the hell are you keeping it!

She gave me the most wired look in the world, & she didnt make my coffee that day!

·
Explore
2,864 Posts
:bash: :bleep: :tongue: :clown: :no: :guns1: :soapbox: :toilet: :scouserd: :gaah: :mad2: :wallbash: :rant:

^^ My African forum scrapbook

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.