Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont get IT

This is all of los angeles rail line right .........................................................?

so why is that I see passangers ridding the a Blue and white train that says MetroLink on it around Burbank/Sunvalley
Its two floors and i always see people inside. I dont get it................
would that be considerd rail....?
Can someone explain???

It looks like this

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Well I'm not the smartest of the bunch, but Gosh that looks like the MTA train map to me!!!!

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Commuter rail is not included on that "urban" rail map.

·
Endless summer
443 Posts
Nice, thanks.

Went to Santa Barbara today and saw the Surfliner on the way up, that baby looked like she was at capacity!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Nice, thanks.

Went to Santa Barbara today and saw the Surfliner on the way up, that baby looked like she was at capacity!

The Pacific Surfliner with it's current track should be upgraded to a high speed rail. So more people would ride the train and they would get off local highways. So you can travel from the Mexican Border up to the Canadian border in less than 24 hours.... Very cool!!!!

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
The Pacific Surfliner with it's current track should be upgraded to a high speed rail. So more people would ride the train and they would get off local highways. So you can travel from the Mexican Border up to the Canadian border in less than 24 hours.... Very cool!!!!
The Pacific Surfliner is Amtrak's most popular train outside of the Northeast Corridor. A high-speed rail network from San Diego to Seattle would be awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts