SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A trip to beautiful scenery

I saw NS77 posted a nice thread about his trip today. I was on a trip as well, but up here we still need to use the skiies. I walked 12km around a hilly part in northern Leksvik, about 20km from downtown Leksvik. The images might be even less interesting than NS77's thread, but her's the images.

Bjørksetran. We have hundreds of these "summer farms" in the woods and the mountains around Leksvik. They was mostly used in summers when the goats came here. But the goats has been replaced with industry, so these farms became useless as well. But most of them has survived, and their still been used as a hut.

A local spring flood.

Stone mushrooms which has survived the winter.

Really colorful mash. Looks like i've been adding red in this image, but this image has only been resised and sharpend.

A future butterfly?

Really green pine tree.

Really dead pine tree!

Colorful rock.

The mountains Skarvan. You can't see it, but there is actually two fjords crossing between me and the mountains which is 150km from where i took the image.

Other mounatins on the southeastern side of the fjord.

Panorama from Årliklumpen, a 435m hill. You can see the view to the north, with some lakes etc.

To the north, with the Verra mountains covered in snow. A fjord, one of many smaller fjords around Trondheimsfjord goes down in some of the valleys between this location and the mountains.

Hårfjellet, a 550m mountain. Litj Sollia in the front of the mountain, which is been used as a summer farm.

I was a bit more lucky with the weather than NS77 was (Trøndelag you know ;)) But i hope it was a bit interesting.

·
Registered
16,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
16,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've taken a few more pixs this easter.

Skarvan again.

A lonely boat with Trondheim in the mist behind.

Fagerheia in Leksvik.

Leksvik earlier this week. Image taken from Våttåhaugen which is about 600m from my house.

The fjord.

·
Registered
16,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A few images i took this afternoon from my local nabourhood.

A image, 300m from my house, with view over Langdalen.

Image of Rolivatnet, currently covered with ice. In front of it you can still clearly see the moraine created by a glacier.

The moraine contains of mostly rock and dust, so this area is almost like a desert. And as you see the dust has colored the snow trought the winter.

Try to count these, and ill give you a great award! :D

A nice abonded farm. Its been used as a summer houses, or a holiday apartment today though.

·
Your brain controller
16,739 Posts
marvelous, realy incredeble photos, :eek:

·
Banned
16,065 Posts
EDIT:

this was a double post.

So I change it by referring to Christian's news below:

1. Have a WONDERFUL time in Italy! :cool: :wave:

2. Sorry to hear about your computer. :( I hope you'll manage to get yourself set up again soon after your return! :eek:kay:

·
Registered
16,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedbacks :). Ill leave Norway to night (going to Italy). When i come home i guess its more springy than now so i can take a lot of images. But my computer is broken (ended its days on friday), so i need to buy a new one before i can continue my work here and upload images from my camera.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.