Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located north of the arctic cirle, the Icehotel is rebuilt every year. Definately the coolest place I've been. These pics were taken in December, 2004.

Not far away...

·
Lord of Legoland
10,895 Posts
That's like the complete opposit of where I want to be :D

But's it's still very cool ( in both ways ;) ) and that's some great pics!

·
Timelord victorious
2,681 Posts
Holy shit...there seams to be some ghost like figures on your pics....people without faces...have you seen that??

Anyways, I think I have to agree with mr. D. Its very nice and impressive, but you could not pay me to get in there....Way too cloustrofobic... And dont these people know about global warming?

·
Born to run
1,683 Posts
^ you know what happens to people that gets their heads blurred in pictures..If you've seen The Ring..:runaway:

Anyway, looks really cool, I would like to stay there once!

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Really cool! We have people that has been building icehotels and buildings in Norway, Sweden and Finland for a time now, they should have joined and built a high-rise in ice somewhere on the Antarctic! :D

·
\m/
1,515 Posts
Anyway, the icehotel in Jukkasjärvi is quite unimpressive when you've seen pics from the ice-city in Harbin, China. :)

·
Expert
933 Posts
nice photos, but no way that i'd ever go that far north, nor sleep in a house made out of snow!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Qazaq, I would also like to see some Ice skyscrapers up in the arctic circle :yes:

You can't actually sleep at the Ice hotel, they close at six every evening.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts