SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everyone probably noticed the Ugandan subforum has only seen sporadic activity over the past year. This is especially sad since there are quite interesting and noteworthy developments and projects going on in Uganda. I think part is due to the rather chaotic structure of this particular subforum which makes it very hard to find projects or threads for new forum members. At the same time the Rwanda related project threads in the General subforum have seen a remarkable rise in activity.

So I want to ask you my fellow forum members (and this goes out to ChrisUGDonsilva, u.g boy, urban stylin, Wandexx who have been active in this subforum): Would you like to see a general clean-up and restructuring of this subforum to enhance lucidity?
I would even go further to suggest to transform this subforum into a joint Uganda/Rwanda subforum with a structure looking like this:

Subforum Uganda and Rwanda
Projects, Construction and General Discussion​
Kampala​
Projects​
Transportation​
Urban planning​
Kigali​
Projects​
Transportation​
Urban planning​
General Rwanda​
General Uganda​
Infrastructure​
Roads​
Road projects in Rwanda​
Road projects in Uganda​
Rail​
Rail projects in Rwanda​
Rail projects in Uganda​
Energy​
Energy projects in Rwanda​
Energy projects in Uganda​
Business and Economy​
Photo Galleries​
Rwanda​
Uganda​
Club Forums

So what are your thoughts on this?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I support u

Aaraldi that would be nice and i absolutely support your proposal. Its yrs since i last visited UG and this forum gives most of us in the diaspora an insight to the developments taking place in Kampala and Uganda in general. Of recent posts from Ug have been missing and pictures posted seem to have been captured ages back. The Rwandan forum courtesy of Nyumba is up-to date with posts of developments in Kigali/ Rwanda. I suggest Aaraldi liases with Nyumba to form one formidable UGANDA -RWANDA forum. Thanks Aaraldi, U.g boy, ChrisUGDonsilva, urban stylin, Wandexx and Nyumba for your inspiring posts.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I think we can have a Uganda/Rwanda Subforum but have a Uganda section then a Rwanda section i.e.

Subforum Uganda and Rwanda
Uganda
Projects, Construction and General Discussion
Kampala
Projects
Transportation
Urban planning​
General Uganda​
Infrastructure
Roads
Rail
Energy​