SkyscraperCity banner

241 - 260 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

·
Never mess with the Tiger
1,595 Posts
Guys .. One doubt.. Is Kumily part of Kerala or Tamil Nadu? I thought the town is in Kerala but as per Google maps, the town seems to be part of Tamil Nadu? Any reason why so?

·
Simple Observer
1,740 Posts
Guys .. One doubt.. Is Kumily part of Kerala or Tamil Nadu? I thought the town is in Kerala but as per Google maps, the town seems to be part of Tamil Nadu? Any reason why so?
Kumily is part of Kerala and it borders with TN. There is a gate at the border of the town where you see TN buses parked on the other side.

You can see that gate in the below pic

https://www.google.co.in/maps/uv?hl...hUKEwjl_9O1qIveAhVbfn0KHYOAAigQoiowCnoECAoQCQ

https://www.google.co.in/maps/uv?hl...hUKEwjl_9O1qIveAhVbfn0KHYOAAigQoiowCnoECAoQCQ

Google map shows Kumily Police station and few resorts in TN which is wrong.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
തൊടുപുഴ-മണക്കാട്-പണ്ടപ്പിള്ളി-ആറൂർ-മണ്ണത്തൂർ-പാമ്പാക്കുട-രാമമംഗലം-തിരുവാണിയൂർ-മാമല (എൻഎച് 85)-തിരുവാങ്കുളം - 40 കിലോമീറ്റർ
Thodupuzha-Thiruvankulam highway through pre-existing Thodupuzha-Ramamangalam road and Pampakuda-Choondy, Thiruvaniyoor-Mamala roads. This will give direct connectivity to Kochi from Thodupuzha. Presently, 90% of the connectivity to Kochi and outwards dependent on Muvattupuzha road. Avoiding traffic conditions in Muvattupuzha side, faster access to Kochi are the plus points. Thodupuzha-Thiruvankulam will come under 38-40kms, if sincere works are done. So, Ernakualam city centre from Thodupuzha will be less than 55kms. It opens a big opportunity for the development of rural areas all the way from Thiruvaniyoor-Pambakkuda to nearby Thodupuzha.

https://bit.ly/2zPJco1

Reactions: SP77

·
Simple Observer
1,740 Posts
Thanks keralite. Do you know the condition of the above road? Its better to avoid if its full of potholes.

If the road is good, then it will be fun to drive through these rural areas.

·
Midway Activist
2,806 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
salem to Pathanamthitta to Manjinikkara in 13minutes

SALEM|DINDIGUL|THENI|KUMILY|PEERUMEDU|KUTTIKKANAM|ERUMELI|RANNI|PATHANAMTHITTA|MANJINIKKARA LONGRIDE----dashcam video

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all..Any new projects comes in our thodupuzha city on next year.I saw some projects 1.)A new buildings interior work is ongoing in ksrtc junction idukki road.I heard about its a new textile showroom of chamakalayil silks.2)A new apartment and shopping area construction was ongoing in idukki road,near ksrtc junction.I think its by nate builders3.)A new mall is coming opposite to moonlit.Heard about its by pulimootil group.only ground floor construction work is completed.Not confirmed its a mall or shopping complex.work is very slow.4.)New hospital in vengalloor is nearing completion,it will be opened in 2020. 5.)A new building under construction inside ashirvad cineplex compound.Dont know whats that. 6.)An upcoming aprtment project by lunar group in idukki road not started construction.

Any new projects.Please share

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi all..Any new projects comes in our thodupuzha city on next year.I saw some projects 1.)A new buildings interior work is ongoing in ksrtc junction idukki road.I heard about its a new textile showroom of chamakalayil silks.2)A new apartment and shopping area construction was ongoing in idukki road,near ksrtc junction.I think its by nate builders3.)A new mall is coming opposite to moonlit.Heard about its by pulimootil group.only ground floor construction work is completed.Not confirmed its a mall or shopping complex.work is very slow.4.)New hospital in vengalloor is nearing completion,it will be opened in 2020. 5.)A new building under construction inside ashirvad cineplex compound.Dont know whats that. 6.)An upcoming aprtment project by lunar group in idukki road not started construction.

Any new projects.Please share
Good updates alanjose!!.
As far as I know the mall opposite to Moonlit is heard to have Big Bazaar as anchor store. Not sure about what other stores are planned..
Also once the new hospital opens up at Vengaloor, hoping some facelift to happen in that area..

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Many are still (wrongly..) assuming the building opposite to Moonlit as Lulu Hyper market.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think its a buildng constructed by pulimootil group.Not sure its a mall or not.The work is very slow.Only ground floor work is completed.

Highrage home appliance will be coming in old kgees jewelery building.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Has KGEES jewelry colsed?
I think its a buildng constructed by pulimootil group.Not sure its a mall or not.The work is very slow.Only ground floor work is completed.

Highrage home appliance will be coming in old kgees jewelery building.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Many are still (wrongly..) assuming the building opposite to Moonlit as Lulu Hyper market.
No it is not lulu.. They have announced their 5 hyper markets in kerala such as kottyam.. Thrissur... Palakkad.. Kozhikkod... Kasargod..

241 - 260 of 271 Posts