Remember our other TALLIES > 50storeys:
BOLD = will be materialised
1. St Regis Hotel & Residence @ KL Sentral - 80storey - proposed
2. Kenny Heights Central Tower X Phase 4 - 80storey - conceptual
3. Plaza Rakyat Office Tower - 79storey - abandoned, pending revival scheme
4. Bangunan MAS Annexe - 68storey - conceptual
5. Four Seasons Place Kuala Lumpur - 65storey - stalled
6. IB Tower Kuala Lumpur (designed by Norman Foster) - 62storey - underconstruction
7. The new YTL Group Headquarters (designed by Norman Foster) - 60storey - conceptual
8. The Puncak Baru Residential Tower - 60storey - proposed
9. Tamansari Riverside Garden City Revolving Tower (Parcel M) - 60storey - proposed
10. Lot D Condo 1 @ KL Sentral - 60storey - proposed
11. Lot D Condo 2 @ KL Sentral - 60storey - proposed
12. Lot B @ KL Sentral (Quill Building 19) - 60storey - proposed
13. Carigali Tower (Lot C KLCC) - 59storey - underconstruction
14. Grand Millennium Residence, Bukit Bintang - 42storey + 15storey pinnacle - proposed
15. Revival of currently abandoned Duta Hyatt KL - 52storey
can we expect something iconic???
this is from the same architect - SA Architects Sdn Bhd
project in Doha, Qatar............
there are many more projects within 45 to 50 storeys .... its really amazing!!!
btw we need to find the rendering for this project... tak sabar2 nak tengok mcm maner
Wow, 62 storeys is gonna be tall... The IB Tower will be a new companion to the Intermark just across the road, that's for sure!This project occupies the former land plots of Lotus Mamak Binjai and Kuala Lumpur Securities building, isn't it? Kinda shocked seeing both buildings are now gone.
Agree with the comment above. This building will block the Twin Towers view from Goldis Tower/G Hotel's pool. It will also make the Corinthian across the road looks like a very out of place leprechaun.
At 62 storey, this one should be about the same height as the Empire/Vista/The Intermark Tower nearby.