SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One Front Tower, a pioneer project of Gold Field Sales and Property Holdings Corp. will soon rise in Iloilo. It is centrally located within KAPIDECO Estate in Brgy San Rafael, part of the new Business District in Mandurriao.

Facing the People’s Condominium of Injapland Corp. right in front of the Chimney Monument, One Front Tower will initially have 18 storeys, 3 levels of which are designated for podium parking with 122 total parking slots. It will have a total of 391 units for sale, in 14 floors. The structure will have various amenities including an infinity pool. It will also have a commercial area on the ground floor.
Gold Field Sales and Property Holdings Corp. is a local developer based in Iloilo City. I’ve heard that even at this early stage, its next project in Iloilo, the One Front Tower 2 (or maybe Two Front Tower?), which is said to be bigger and taller is already in the pipeline.
The groundbreaking for One Front Tower will be on the first week of March 2012. It will be completed two years and a half after the groundbreaking.

One Front Tower Amenities:
Infinity Pool
Fitness Gym
Children’s Playground
Function Rooms
Retail Arcade
Podium Parking
Fully Secured Carports w/ Individual Remote Control Doors
Outdoor Parking Spaces
24 Hours Security
CCTV Facilities
Telephone, Cable and Internet-ready
Medical Clinic
Within the vicinity of SM City Iloilo, Plazuela de Iloilo, Smallville Complex and Megaworld Commercial Center
Surrounded by three hospitals (Medicus Hospital, Saviour International Hospital – The Medical City & Iloilo Doctors’ Hospital).
Surrounded by five schools (University of the Philippines in the Visayas, Ateneo de Iloilo, Iloilo Doctors’ College, Iloilo Scholastic Academy and John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University).

·
Banned
17 Posts
as far as i know hindi pa under construction itong condo na to. confirmed na nga ito pero hindi pa under construction.

so nararapat lang siguro na hindi u/c ang label. anyway, malalaman din naman naten kung ongoing na ang construction kung may mga pics na dito na galing sa mga ilonggo scc forumers

·
'--'
1,403 Posts
Is it possible for us to deactivate this thread for now? This is not yet underconstruction... nasa proposed stage palang (or shall I say pre-selling).

Let's close this for now and later open it after the groudbreaking.

Thanks!

Best,
KY

·
Banned
484 Posts
wag na, pre-selling could be built or not,also as underconstruction or 99% of works done can be block from it's turn over if there is a major problem

so both are could be seen in due time

let's go for it

·
Migrated from Iloilo
4 Posts
yeah I heard that avida towers will be a cluster of 2-5 buildings of 5 storeys, any news about the one front tower launching? just curious.

·
You Ain't No Patron Saint
1,544 Posts
yeah I heard that avida towers will be a cluster of 2-5 buildings of 5 storeys, any news about the one front tower launching? just curious.
Actual construction will start on July 2012. Don't know yet when will be the launching.

·
Banned
132 Posts
Galing! Nice project for Iloilo. Sana tuloy-tuloy na 'to. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Heard? From whom? Pero ang laki ng range. Bakit 2 - 5? Why not 1 - 2 or 4 - 5? LOL. But 2 - 5 buildings of 5 storeys are good already. . . Thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 185 Posts