Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
THE MEDICAL CITY ILOILO HOLDS GROUNDBREAKING CEREMONY FOR ITS NEW COMPLEX

The Medical City-Iloilo (TMCI) recently held a groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a bigger complex in its current site in Molo district in fulfillment of its commitment to provide the people of Western Visayas access to world-class health care.

The new complex will include a modern and eco-friendly five-storey structure designed by Archion Architects which will expand the current structure to accommodate new medical services, house expanded operating room suites, 126 patient rooms, doctors’ clinics, expanded emergency and trauma rooms, fully equipped physical rehabilitation services, bigger critical care and stroke units, and more imaging, diagnostic and treatment modalities.

The new complex will blend perfectly with the Esplanade 2 which is part of the River Development Project of the City of Iloilo under the leadership of Mayor Mabilog. Target completion date of the construction is May 2015.

:banana::banana::banana:

·
South Seas Buccaneer
145 Posts
The Medical City Expansion is better than Ayala's Qualimed Iloilo in terms of Design

:lol: I have to agree. The Medical City expansion has a unique design.

The Ayala's Qualimed looks like a prefab office. Something easily built anywhere. Reminds me of those ubiquitous quonset huts they used during WW2 as military hospitals, they all looked the same and were easy to assemble, disassemble and take to the next battlefield :hilarious

·
Registered
226 Posts
More medical facility upgrades and expansion from both government and private entities in Iloilo means more jobs for local graduates of medical-related courses, and more reason Iloilo is becoming the premier livable city of WV and the Philippines' NEW WORLD CITY :)

Words to ponder:

Should I trust the words of a civilian forumer or the words of the person heading the Chamber of Commerce in the same city???? :)

·
crap duster
2,205 Posts
3 more Hospitals in the pipeline.. one I know is that the location would be in JARO.:)
hospital na naman migs? damo guro masakiton sa Iloilo or gapamulak lang sang turismo medikal sa Iloilo? kon si Qualimed may Atria Storeys kag Towers. si Medical City may One Spatial...kag. :lol:

dapat ang sa Jaro na paresan naman condo or hotel o condotel..biskan motel ah.:nuts:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts