SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Many thanks to my Campaign Manager Chris, Chief Pollster Blab and to all the YES votes, DGNR8 (North Chapter), Edennewstairs (South Chapter) and to Tubeman for rescinding the ban. Mods and Admins have a shit job and I don't help. I've apologised to Tubeman for taking him for granted. I never realised how much I missed SSC until Tubey kicked my arse :cheers:

Any chance of getting AD Williams back? If you disagree with his views, don't ban him ferfuxake, respond! There are at least two forumers I know who have called another "paedophile" in open forum without censure. I can't think of anything lower than that.

BTW, loved Liverpolitan's reference to me before it was swifly deleted: "Saint Dave of Luton" :) :cheers:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome back..............................you no i'm a mann of few words and no pictures so it's good to have one of the honchos back

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Quote <I'm Bach>

No more Haydn... SDs back and hopefully with lots of piccies ... and hopefully family viewing!!! ;-)

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Craigie_Mann said:
Welcome back..............................you no i'm a mann of few words and no pictures so it's good to have one of the honchos back
Thanks Craigie mate. Appreciated. :cheers:

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bustcapl said:
agree dave i await your frist cocophony of new pics... welcome home!
Thanks Bust. Been doing a load of stuff dahn sarf recently and haven't had as much time as I'd like to have in Liverpool. Done a shoot in the Met Quarter last week though. Apparently some of these pics are "sexy". Don't ask me why. I haven't a fucking clue :)
More pics at: http://www.liverpoolpictorial.co.uk/metquarter/index.html

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tony Sebo said:
yavolle Johann!
Had to do double take when I read this.Thought it was AD Williams for a moment! :)

Joking apart, can AD please be reinstated? I'm a dad of three mixed race lads. I'm aware of the possible ramifications should the BNP govern this country. But allow me the opportunity to debate with AD.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts