1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
^^ because your in the wrong thread!

WRONG THREAD!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
^^ No. To be honest nygirl, i like peoples opinions because it helps me to better my final design. Look in my ''remeber.....'' forum. But you expressed your opinion in a hurtful way. Its like being called fat, to me.

I dont want to argue, i want to make friends. And i'd like to express regret to any statements i said that may have hurt you in return. But to be honest, i advise you to read what you posted and understand how it may have tikd me off. I thought i was posting a 10 outta 10 banner there But obviousley not. lol. I've learnd that theres loads of things wrong with it.

No worries, maybe your just SSC's Simon Cowell :) I can learn to live with it, lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
That is pure American boasting. Im sorry your towers got destoryed but the SSC banner shouldn't be a big tribute to 911, it should be a representation of the world and its architecture maybe with a small tribute to the towers.
Terrorist attacks happen all the time in the middle east, and even worse than that is the fact that hundreds of thousands people killed have been killed in the African genocides. 911 was small potatos in the whole skeam of things, just look at the devistation in Thai Land and now in New Orleans.

Your photoshop work is great but your consept sucks. I give you a 2.

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
/\ couldn't have said it any better..

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I agree with you. It doesnt have anythig to do with the brief. Once i added the towers i got carried away. Maybe they can make it a flashing one, like today. Have the ''happy birthday SSC'' and the one in the ''Remember....''!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts