Bellevue

Back to Seattle

Olympic Fairmont Hotel

Hope you enjoyed.:)

·
Registered
meow
10,304 Posts
Wow REALLY beautiful city heh. Seattle has the best skyline and the streets are really beautiful too! On sunny days it looks fantastic. Great pics, thank you!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
very very nice city ...

love the houses and the skylines

that Alki beach - is it far from the city ? what is it - just a residential area?
it does has commanding view of the city...!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
very very nice city ...

love the houses and the skylines

that Alki beach - is it far from the city ? what is it - just a residential area?
it does has commanding view of the city...!
Alki Beach is just across from Elliot Bay. It takes about 10 minutes of driving from downtown Seattle. About half of Alki Beach neighborhood got view of entire Seattle skyline. Another half of Akli Beach has view toward to west. Yes it is residential area.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
thanks.. i presume it is prime real estates with over million dollars worth ?

would like to visit seattle sometimes!

it has some resemblances of Melbourne, Sydney and Perth in one!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
thanks.. i presume it is prime real estates with over million dollars worth ?

would like to visit seattle sometimes!

it has some resemblances of Melbourne, Sydney and Perth in one!
Yes in some parts of Seattle are ones of world's most expensive homes... You can find some homes for over 10 million to 150 million dollars... In many parts of Seattle, you can find for less. The cost of living is on the rise.

Seattle is much similar to Auckland, New Zealand in many ways.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Crazy..I think you meant 15 mil...not 150 mil. even Bill Gate's house didn't cost THAT much.

Yes in some parts of Seattle are ones of world's most expensive homes... You can find some homes for over 10 million to 150 million dollars... In many parts of Seattle, you can find for less. The cost of living is on the rise.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice pictures, though I think the space needle really ruins Seattle's otherwise impressive skyline. It doesn't fit.
The skyline grew up around the Space Needle...not the other way around. It was there first!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Crazy..I think you meant 15 mil...not 150 mil. even Bill Gate's house didn't cost THAT much.
Actually Bill Gates's estate worth 150 million which is known as the world's most expensive home. One of my friends who works for Microsoft did home tour on Bill Gates' home and showed me the information paper that tells how much it worths.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts

do you know Seattle median property prices at all?

btw Auckland may looks similar in terms of topography yet it does not have tallies like you guys have!

·
EffSizzle
160 Posts
Nice work pwright1, I've enjoyed viewing your pictures for some time now. It's always a pleasure to get to see what you see. Keep it up!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts