SkyscraperCity banner

16381 - 16400 of 16486 Posts

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
western media has an inherit left wing bias so they paint doomsday scenario for any nation which has nationalist right wing government.
Western media was also portraying doomsday scenarios for India when congress was in power. Also, USA had right wing govt under Trump. Were they painting doomsday scenarios for USA?

Western media paints doomsday scenarios for all competitor nations to the west in general.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Western media was also portraying doomsday scenarios for India when congress was in power. Also, USA had right wing govt under Trump. Were they painting doomsday scenarios for USA?

Western media paints doomsday scenarios for all competitor nations to the west in general.
When was the last time you followed guardian, new york times, Atlantic, Washington Post, salon, CNN, ABC or MSNBC? I'm sure you are either joking or haven't followed US related news if you think USA had positive headline under Trump.

What Trump did to America was posted by the economist just a day before general election.

·
Registered
805 Posts
IF i do anything wrong, Moderators are there to correct and ban me ,remove the post, who the hell r u , to tell me what I am doing is wrong or right.
mind your language
Because trolls like you who say government data is wrong what they think is correct need to be dealt with properly. They need to be told that if thier only motive is to toxicate topic of discussion, they deserve the kind of treatment. Oh and yes,
If I say anything wrong then too mods are there to delete it.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
When was the last time you followed guardian, new york times, Atlantic, Washington Post, salon, CNN, ABC or MSNBC? I'm sure you are either joking or haven't followed US related news if you think USA had positive headline under Trump.

What Trump did to America was posted by the economist just a day before general election.
Negative posts about Trump just before elections cannot be generalized as always negative. Almost throughout his term, Trump received far more positive reviews than did Modi or other Asian heads of state by the same western media outlets.

·
roby
1,076 Posts
Then wish you good luck, i will continue, you can rant what ever you want, i will rant what ever i want.
I will continue to maintain my decorum , unlike you
Because trolls like you who say government data is wrong what they think is correct need to be dealt with properly. They need to be told that if thier only motive is to toxicate topic of discussion, they deserve the kind of treatment. Oh and yes,
If I say anything wrong then too mods are there to delete it.

·
Registered
805 Posts
There are common similarity between the three toxic accounts.
Karan- talks about caste openly here in SSC, says Indian cities better in 60s and 70s.

Robertashok- whatever data government is giving is not true, share old videos, never post anything good to the forum

Oh the legend chuck
India can't make cycle, pin type statement.

Why don't you people take some rest or make another thread named India bad and apply your PhD in trolling there. Casteism, Brahmanical patriarchy discuss all you want instead of toxicating active forums. Many people stop coming here for people like you.

·
Registered
805 Posts

But modi got miniscule coverage compared to Trump. Thier media has left wing bias. All I want to say is that we are capable of deciding for ourselves. So people should stop posting just any foreign media article and saying "see world is looking at our condition". We Indians seem to over dramatize everything.

·
roby
1,076 Posts
Karan- talks about caste openly here in SSC, says Indian cities better in 60s and 70s.

Robertashok- whatever data government is giving is not true, share old videos, never post anything good to the forum

Oh the legend chuck

Why don't you people take some rest or make another thread named India bad and apply your PhD in trolling there. Casteism, Brahmanical patriarchy discuss all you want instead of toxicating active forums. Many people stop coming here for people like you.

Yes , I agree, when I say , i don't trust the number it can irk few people, but move on.

Please don't lecture me what to post and what not to post. you joined only last year in this forum, I am in SSC for more than a decade.
I am following the rules of SSC and not your's FYKI.

This is my last post on this , I am stopping here.

·
Kiss my shiny Metal ass
1,333 Posts

Oh the legend chuck

Nah, they stopped coming because SSC is more than 15 years old and hype of Indian "future" has disappeared. People move on. You guys are eternally optimist without any good reason. Carry on for next 10 years.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Nah, they stopped coming because SSC is more than 15 years old and hype of Indian "future" has disappeared. People move on. You guys are eternally optimist without any good reason. Carry on for next 10 years.
GDP in 2004 is 700 billion dollars, in 2019 before the pandemic, it was 2.9 trillion. It wasn't a super dramatic growth like in China, but it is significant (fourfold) growth in 15 years. Personally, I can see the difference, so what's wrong with the optimism again?
Are your expectations so high that anything less is not even worth acknowledging?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Negative posts about Trump just before elections cannot be generalized as always negative. Almost throughout his term, Trump received far more positive reviews than did Modi or other Asian heads of state by the same western media outlets
Unless you follow fox news and its affiliates, every other news outlet in the USA had the same negative narrative. Not a fan of Trump but that's a fact. I followed (almost every) talk shows in the USA during Obama's last year in office until 2018. Most of the talk shows have dedicated most of the time to troll every decision he made. Of course, he is far from a normal president but some of the criticism was just because he is Trump. I have to follow news just to keep up to date on ever-changing laws about immigration during the Trump presidency, I can guarantee that except for a few segments here and there most of the narrative is to show Trump and his supporters as bad people and straight out mock him. Him calling CNN and others as fake news doesn't help either.

·
2,748 Posts
This isn't completely correct. CNBC had also posted "Why India is growing so fast". However, western media has an inherit left wing bias so they paint doomsday scenario for any nation which has nationalist right wing government.
I was talking about 90+% articles. The +ve one are all patronizing junk and add no value in understanding the "why". They have no clue about real India and get stuck in some tangent. I remember the effusive praise from Harvard and others for Laloo Yadav on overloading freight trains, no one pointed out that he being a crook took advantage of a system that was already practiced by crooked IR officials and he just made it the norm. There are many such silly praises.

Reactions: Ronydas

·
Registered
19,230 Posts
Isn't CCCP/china the most right-wing nationalist party/nation and the rest are just wannabe's/

·
Registered
698 Posts
CCP's full form is Chinese Communist Party. They are tact book left wing, extremists at that. They despise religion of any form. They drove nationalists out of the country who settled in Taiwan to form Republic of China. So, they are not right-wing.
Nationalism does not mean right wing.

·
Registered
19,230 Posts
Chinese Capitalist Communist Party did more to Capitalism in the last 3 decades than all western economies combined.

Unlike dreams of other nationalist countries the anti-national leftist country, China/CCP has successfully expanded its borders to HK, Tibet, and Aksai Chin. Taiwan in the works.

·
2,748 Posts
BTW the CCP is getting pressure from USA President DJT. First was HongKong, then Taiwan and now Tibet.

Dr. Lobsong Sangay, Tibetan govt-in-exile President visits White House, creates history. He was invited to the White House to meet the newly-appointed US Special Coordinator for Tibetan Issues, Robert Destro.

The development is a historic feat for the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) as it amounts to an acknowledgment of both the democratic system of the CTA and its political head. This unprecedented meeting perhaps will set an optimistic tone for CTA participation with US officials and be more formalized in the coming years.

{looks like ByeDone if he becomes the US president will be in a bind. The Billions paid in bribe to Hunter (kya naam hai!) is down the tube.}

China did nothing for Capitalism as it is commonly known in the West. The actual owners are CCP members of China (more like an organized criminal oligopoly) entities manufacturing for companies that are registered with Western Nations, Japan, S. Korea and Taiwan. They can easily re-locate the factories elsewhere which they are currently doing.

16381 - 16400 of 16486 Posts