SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 1056 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Yeah. Best not to feed trolls. Zerg's views on those right curiouse Hindoos are already well established in previous flame threads.

·
27,656 Posts
zergcerebrates said:
The so called democracy. Democracy works only for wealthy countries. Most Indians are still deprived of basic needs, what good is democracy then? Will democracy feed you? You think those poor countrymen have rights, freedoms?

Ah...dunno why I said those things it just popped into my head.
Democracy works for everyone. If there are problems it has to do with implementation. Not with the system itself. I am not sure why some people get so furious and upset when a country is called the biggest democracy.

:)

And I don't even see what Delhi Metro has got to do with all this.

Keep India/China pointless discussions out of this thread. Both are great countries and let them live happily and prosper.

:sleepy:

·
Distant glory
536 Posts
Sen said:
very modern and nice...i like the trains and the interior of the stations...but think the exterior is kinda ugly..
Yeah I know. :(

In actuality this project was designed to be more functional than aesthetic, and the budgeting was strict. Hence the money went into the technology itself, and not a lot went into station design. However, there are/will be a few nice stations. The Connaught Place station, opening this June, will hopefully look better than the usual Delhi Metro station.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
looks great. hopefully this will help out with delhi's pollution problems. is a mumbai system even being discussed?

·
Distant glory
536 Posts
KM1410 said:
looks great. hopefully this will help out with delhi's pollution problems. is a mumbai system even being discussed?
Discussed yes, somewhat. Outlook: Bad. :(

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
HYDERABAD | MMTS

Naveenji's Private Collection:

Hyderabad Metro is on its way (Well, wait 2 more years) but meanwhile enjoy this exclusive

& ofcourse the efforts of the image sultan of India subforum, the one & only LuckyStreak

·
Registered
18 Posts
MMTS Stations once again!!!

Guys :speech:,

The MMTS Map at every station

The MMTS train over a bridge

Once again the necklace road station

Sanjeeviah Park station - truly world class...

Sanjeeviah Park station - other side...

·
Registered
89 Posts
nova said:
Discussed yes, somewhat. Outlook: Bad. :(
Really? I thought a metro was confirmed for Mumbai!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Better than the rusted tin cans which Mumbai uses, but when will Hyderabad get its Metro?

41 - 60 of 1056 Posts