Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
14561 - 14568 of 14568 Posts
1,642 Posts
weird. Do we need a new thread? the bottem page number says 728 pages of development news. Have we reached the capacity because I cant access it?

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
weird. Do we need a new thread? the bottem page number says 728 pages of development news. Have we reached the capacity because I cant access it?
Moderators? What's up here?

Depending on which browser I use, I get different error messages when trying to go to the last page. Android and Chrome both yield "too many server redirects". Has the thread been shut down?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks like everything ever created by Moochie has been deleted, but the numbers still exist, hence the error. The entire thread on the Artistry has been deleted.

(When you get right down to it, Moochie must have posted quite a bit... page 661 to 711 is about 1000 posts!)

1,642 Posts
well it says Moochie is still a registered member. idk what the hell is going on either.

1,642 Posts
I can't access any of the threads we have on my iphone app either. I get this server parse error.
Has anyone gotten a hold of the moderators to find out what the hell happened?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Has anyone gotten a hold of the moderators to find out what the hell happened?
Just a wild guess here, but I'd say that is precisely how the problem started! It seems every time the conversation or debate goes downhill or isn't going the way someone wants, a moderator is called in. Looks like it didn't work out too well this last time. Maybe its past time that some people learn to refrain from that little tactic.

14561 - 14568 of 14568 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.