SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 11114 Posts

·
Fir3blaze
918 Posts
The river transportation is one of the transportation methods planned in the Jakarta transportation master plan. However, AFAIK, there is no concrete plan about the routes and proposed fleet. Seems that Sutiyoso is still busy with Busway and Monorail.

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
Can we use images from community webshot?? or other site with a lot of images inside it
Any suggestion to us how to use those broadcasted images in internet??
Bluesky, i answered here because this is the right place for Q/A. :)

If you use other images that not your pictures, state the source of the pictures. Especially if the pictures are copyright protected. If the Photographers of the pictures stated you need to ask for permission before posting his/her pictures, then you have to ask him/her first. This to avoid legal issue, which happened couple times ago.

cheers

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
give yurs first...

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
Surabaya, Medan and Balikpapan construction threads on the project forum are now sticky. Its to help the forumer with easy access and considering the three cities are now booming with lots of projects.

cheers

·
Nomaden
6,700 Posts
HI...I'M new in here....
i was born on payakumbuh n grow on PAYAKUMBUH and PADANG,west sumatera. study on BANDUNG and work on JAKARTA...but now i was move in somewhere place out of Java n Sumatera...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i will try post about jkt,bdg,pdg, pyk.....

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
David-80 said:
Ok, wait, im going to ask someone to fix it.

cheers
its not Fixed yet! I don't want to see
Karachi! I want to see Jakarta and I want to see it now!!

*breaking a skyscraper glass*
:bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep:

:soapbox:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
you saw him before? lol

41 - 60 of 11114 Posts