769 Posts
Originally Posted by macgyver
Add your own name here :)

MacGyver
David-80
Jag.lt.cmd
Wallawalla
Mahaputra

Use Copy and Paste , ... the last posting ...

·
I Love You Baby
320 Posts
Originally Posted by macgyver
Add your own name here :)

MacGyver
David-80
Jag.lt.cmd
Wallawalla
Mahaputra
JktCity

Use Copy and Paste , ... the last posting ...

·
Registered non-User
7,358 Posts
MacGyver
David-80
Jag.lt.cmd
Wallawalla
Mahaputra
JktCity
Alvin
Sanhen
GreyX - Not an Indonesian, but happy to be here:) I'm also your co-mod;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
I live off Marion Road. Half way from City to Glenelg. Yeah! i studied the culture of Indonesia going back to Kingdom of Sriwidjaya in 6th Century. I have been to Jakarta and am amazed at all the new buildings. Are you studying here?

·
Jakarta : Home sweet Home
769 Posts
yeah man.. studyin architecture at uniSA
off marion road? that's about 20 minutes drive from my place i reckon
I live at north adelaide..
cooll.. where are u studyin? AU? yeah man Jakarta is awesome.. hehee

·
Registered
574 Posts
I finished my studies.I did live at North Adelaide at one time.My last visit was to Kuala Lumpur which is also an awesome city.My interest is architecture and city infrastructure like transport.I am interested in the Jakarta monorail. :eek2:

·
Jakarta : Home sweet Home
769 Posts
oohh cool.. yeah man what do u reckon about the monorail.. u think it's gonna be a good solution for the traffic in Jakarta?
KL? I was dissapointed when I went there.. cause I thought it would be a bigger city.. but it was quite small.. nevertheless.. it's a great city.. ;D

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Mahaputra said:
oohh cool.. yeah man what do u reckon about the monorail.. u think it's gonna be a good solution for the traffic in Jakarta?
KL? I was dissapointed when I went there.. cause I thought it would be a bigger city.. but it was quite small.. nevertheless.. it's a great city.. ;D
I don't think the monorail is enough, it needs to be integrated with the 14 Busway corridors (and their feeder buses), the Subway, river transportation and angkots.
HOpefully by 2010 Jakarta will no longer need 'ojeks' (motorcycle taxis)..they are living proof that the public transportation in jkt leaves a lot to be desired.

1 - 20 of 2674 Posts