SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
23,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The industrial/commercial suites of Railway Square are to be built on the corner of Railway Road and Station Road in Montague Gardens, with undisturbed views from Bosmansdam Road.

A total of 3000 m2 has been allocated to floor space within the development, and each standard unit will be between 190 m2 and 376 m2 in size, with 4.8 m high roller-shutter doors, ablution facilities and kitchen areas. Purchasers have the option of consolidating two or more units, or subletting a floor with its own entrance. The emphasis is on creating spaces that will meet each tenant’s unique requirements.

While the external and general design of Railway Square is ultra-modern, internally buyers have freedom of choice with a wide selection of optional extras to customise the unit’s design according to their particular needs and aesthetic desires.

• Selling from R8,200 per m2
• Size of suites from 190 m2
• Can sublet part of a unit
• Superb security
• Landscaped gardens
• Sufficient loading space
• Average of 4 Parking bays per unit

·
23,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Noticed this while driving past from Century City last night.

I understand it's not a huge/major development, but in light of what is currently there (an open field on which vendors sell fire wood during the day/sleep at night, it's definitely a notable addition to the area.

·
23,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure, but quite a few construction vehicles are parked on site and I see a few bundles of vegetation, though the vegetation isn't completely cleared, so they could be starting on this one finally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts