Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
101,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
INFINITY
By Hunza Property

INFINITY is a high-end residential development ideally located on an expansive white beachfront of Tanjung Bungah, Penang. Comprising 119 units of condominiums, penthouses and cabanas housed in 2 elegant tower blocks, the homes are architectured to maximise view towards the panaromic sea horizon and the city skylight. You are literally a step away from acres of sandy white beach in a sheltered bay.

Residents of INFINITY will always be welcomed home not only by the friendly security personnel but also a grand tree-lined boulevard entrance that stretches towards the idyllic white beach. A sense of peace, tranquility prevails. Beyond the porte cochere is the infinity edged pool, designed to enable one to enjoy the captivating INFINITY view of the blue sea. Equipped with multi-level top notch security system, facilities within this elite development includes beach front timber deck, children’s playground, function hall and concierge service. A reading room and gymnasium overlook the infinity pool on one side and the breathtaking sea on the other, a definite visual delight to the users.

This development set within the natural beauty of the Penang north coastline is sure to be a jewel for property investors and home owners alike. INFINITY where sophistication lives in harmony with exclusivity is THE choice for the distinctive few!

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
anyone have an update pic of infinity?

·
Registered
600 Posts
anyone have an update pic of infinity?
weeks ago, I cant see anything on the infinity project site, but there is piling frame and kentledge .....

I guess they may doing the load pile test there

should be very soon started

I will get the photo for your all

·
Registered
101,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's rendering in the news but nothing saying about!

Penang in for property boom
Friday July 27, 2007
By CHRISTINA CHIN
TheStar

Going up: Property prices are expected to rise in tandem
with a buoyant economy brought about by the NCER.

PENANG: The state’s property market will experience bullish times under the Northern Corridor Economic Region (NCER).

With major developments and mega projects on the island and mainland, more investments are expected to flow in, said Real Estate and Housing Developers Association (Rehda) Penang branch chairman Datuk Jerry Chan Fook Sing.

“The effect of the NCER is akin to having five MNCs suddenly investing here. What we are seeing is 20 years of development activities and infrastructure expenditure being compressed into a five-year time frame.

“The widening of the Penang Bridge, construction of a second bridge and Penang Outer Ring Road (PORR), expansion of the Penang International Airport and North Butterworth Container Terminal, the implementation of the monorail and integrated bus service will make the state more accessible, and attract more businesses and foreign investors.

“With more k-workers and Malaysia My Second Home residents coming in because of the improved integrated transportation system and job opportunities, property prices will rise by at least 10% to 15% annually within the next five years.

“There will be more jobs created and wages will increase as employers are keen on keeping their staff at a time when labour shortage is expected.

“I do not believe that Penangites will be priced out of owning property because the economy will improve as will their spending power,” he said, adding that the NCER had brought back investor confidence to the state due to “the federal government’s strong backing”.

“People go where the jobs are. And for now, it is Penang. Expatriates who come here to work will invest in property and even if they leave, it is very likely that they will return as holidaymakers – which augurs well for the tourism sector,” he said, adding that the coming years would see a mix of projects ranging from low-medium to very high-end housing in the state.

Besides attracting an influx of foreign investment, the slew of projects would result in “economic spin-offs” that would also benefit those not directly linked to the NCER, Penang Chinese Chamber of Commerce president Datuk Khor Teng Tong said.

“The local business community will see better days ahead but even service providers like taxi drivers and food operators will enjoy better business because we will have more tourists and expatriates coming here,” he said.

Khor who is also the Fiabci (International Real Estate Federation)-Malaysia chapter’s Penang branch chairman, agreed with Chan that employees would see better benefits and salary increases “all around”.

Malay Businessmen and Industrialists Association (Perdasama) Penang advisor Datuk Waris Ali Abdul Carrim said the NCER would help the state regain its status as “the country’s logistics hub”.

Malaysian Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry president N. Gobalakrishnan said the association’s 481 members “welcome the NCER” because the development projects would benefit businessmen of all races.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
nice project! nice location and i like the name too! :cool: must be real expensive.. most apartments at Tj Bungah r anyway.. and property price there sky rocket very fast too.. good for investment i guess!

·
mumbling imprecations
1,448 Posts
Hey, Penang is booming! :banana:

Thank you for introducing the Infinity projet, Nazrey -- looks mighty fine to me. And also thanks for posting the article. :)

·
mumbling imprecations
1,448 Posts
Infinity looks great, and I love the idea of the 33-ft wide balconies. :cool:

Plus they're right next to the beach! :banana:

·
Registered
600 Posts

piling work supposed completed, sub-structure work is commence, main contractor is Patsifit Construction Sdn Bhd, now they are the main role in completing this ambitious high-end project

·
Registered
81 Posts

piling work supposed completed, sub-structure work is commence, main contractor is Patsifit Construction Sdn Bhd, now they are the main role in completing this ambitious high-end project
Looks like a great project but only problems I hear are:

- sitting on reclaim land.
- rubbish area next door to it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
im not sure bout projects like this on a reclaim land.. safe or..??
those were my sentiments exactly! and maybe that is why the prices are not as super high as the ones at guerney drive or tanjung bungah?
still a great location though...peaceful and quiet...but tsunami hit, sure kenah one...:bash:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
^^ talkin bout tsunami.. u should check out those houses build on reclaim land behind Island plz.. :nuts:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
^^ thats the one.. i wonder wat the construction site there looks like now.. more houses being build?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts