Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum people

I am a newbie and rather rudely, I am after some information... Does anyone have any contact details or web address details for Frensons the Landlords/developers in Liverpool.

Regards

The Blob

:cheers:

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Sorry Blob, no idea. But, you should stick around anyway - I have a dream that one day people who are interested in art will outnumber people who are interested in football here, and in the world at large, and one day Anfield will be sold to a giant art conglomerate and become an installation.

What do you think about the loss of Tracey Emin's "Dead Footballer or Dead Horse - They Are All The Same In My Shagging Tent" (1997) in that dreadful fire?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
liverpolitan said:
Sorry Blob, no idea. But, you should stick around anyway - I have a dream that one day people who are interested in art will outnumber people who are interested in football here, and in the world at large, and one day Anfield will be sold to a giant art conglomerate and become an installation.

What do you think about the loss of Tracey Emin's "Dead Footballer or Dead Horse - They Are All The Same In My Shagging Tent" (1997) in that dreadful fire?

My art interests lie in sprayed murals on walls not tents... soz... LOL

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Blob, you are a lurking artist in residence! I love it. In my town, murals are considered a serious crime committed by anti-social youngsters, but personally I love 'em.

·
800th birthday in 2007
4,192 Posts
Art Blob said:
Hello forum people

I am a newbie and rather rudely, I am after some information... Does anyone have any contact details or web address details for Frensons the Landlords/developers in Liverpool.

Regards

The Blob

Are you interested in Frensons due to the Banksy type stencil artwork that is subtlty located around derelict buildings. Some of them are really good. Or are you going to do some artwork yourself on some of frensons derelict sites, to brighten them up a bit until they are regenerated.

This is an idea of what Banksy does Banksy (hint click on the page number for more pictures)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JUXTAPOL said:
Are you interested in Frensons due to the Banksy type stencil artwork that is subtlty located around derelict buildings. Some of them are really good. Or are you going to do some artwork yourself on some of frensons derelict sites, to brighten them up a bit until they are regenerated.

This is an idea of what banksy does Banksy
Bingo!!! I am writing a report on Cultural Policy in Liverpool on Graffiti and according to everyone I speak to on the Council, there is no such thing!!! EXCUSE ME... what about the HUB fest. and Banksy et al being given free reign to add pieces on certain buildings... so I am trying to make contact with Frensons as they are the landlords of most of these buildings!!!!

·
800th birthday in 2007
4,192 Posts
Found this on Copernic search, but dont know if it's the same company.

No web page came up on the search.

FRENSONS PROPERTIES LIMITED
Registered No. 04008924
Address: BRITANNIA HOUSE
BRITANNIA WAY
BRITANNIA
ENTERPRISE
LICHFIELD
STAFFORDSHIRE
WS14 9UY

Can try the Liverpool City Council planning explorer to search for Frenson.

Planning explorer

9 Gambier Terrace shows as their Liverpool address, unless this was only one of their developments.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys... this forum is so full of nice people, may hang around for a while to discuss other great things such as football and fishing!

·
366 Posts
Art Blob said:
Thanks guys... this forum is so full of nice people, may hang around for a while to discuss other great things such as football and fishing!
In that case Art, welcome to the Liverpool Forum.

·
Liverpool + Urmston
7,290 Posts
Welcome Art Blob...............

Art Blob said:
If you want to talk fish, we do have a HARRY RAMSDONS along the dock road.
The fish are enormous but sadly not caught in the Mersey :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
woody said:
If you want to talk fish, we do have a HARRY RAMSDONS along the dock road.
The fish are enormous but sadly not caught in the Mersey :)
Ah Harry Ramsdons, but surely thats not the best Chippy in Liverpool!?!

·
800th birthday in 2007
4,192 Posts
Art Blob said:
Ah Harry Ramsdons, but surely thats not the best Chippy in Liverpool!?!

Possibly not the best chippy, one on Rose lane near the bridge has been in the past, don't know current holder, but i do like a Harry Ramsdon's now and then, Parsley cake and chips, nyummm nyumm. :)

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Art Blob, where have you gone to? Are you lurking there? Maybe you are creating a mural somewhere?

We need an active arts thread that can keep the Forum alive during Football events. To me, football is as important and exciting as netball or sumo wrestling - ie not at all. It leaves me cold the way a boring meeting at work does (an early afternoon one where I have to stick pins in my hand to stay awake). Liverpool can be a great and important city without football, in my humble opinion, and I think that part of its recovery as a city will be less dependence upon football as a form of communality.

I know it matters to some people, and I respect that.

But, I think an "arts and culture" thread would be good to keep going during times when people who think they like football, or think that they should like it, or really like it, are busy with those things.

Are you fond of the music of Arvo Part?

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Bunnyman said:
Well bunnyboy, your post throws light on the problem. It's not weird, it's different. You have much to learn. Post as much shite as you like, but the city will become more diverse - that means full of different ideas - and not everyone will like the same thing.

·
Fugly
11,311 Posts
Football is an art as much as painting, creative writing or poncing about on a stage in spandex ta. Either start a Creative arts (but not including physical excersion)' Thread or stop dicking around on the biggest night this (city [I am blue BTW) has seen for 20 years, or since the last time you set foot here...] has seen in living memory.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts