1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
23,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

NAME: Innes Towers
FLOORS: 10
HEIGHT: 35m
USE: Residential

2 and 3 bed apartments on Innes Road, with southerly views of the Beachfront and CBD

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Cool ok will add, hadent heard of it before.
Who are the agents and how much are these puppies?

·
23,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
agents are Remax Address...i presume the Berea/Morningside branch

·
23,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry i dont have any of that, but if you in contact with them i'm sure they can help you out there

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Mike
can you tell me exactlky where these are situated. I lived in innes rd as a student so I know it well. comming up from Windermere is it on the left or right hand side?

·
23,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is on innes below percy osbourne heading towards umgeni road.

There is another development next door. Also saw new lofts available in florida road this evening. a renovated block, ground floor retail, 3F offices then the 4 lofts on top. next to Goo Chi, opposite the Quarters Boutique Hotel.

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Ahhhh no wonder these were only R14500m2, I wouldent buy that low on Innes as you hasve Umgeni rd below you and Im assuming this block is likeon the corner or around kempster ford.
Damm have to keep looking

·
23,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its on the corner of innes and percy osbourne, so not on umgeni road...that is becoming a VERY popular place to live!

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Mike
Im looking at google earth and know the area. comming up from the lion match factory on umgeni which side and on which corner is this block??
very intrested again

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Mike
what would the views be like on the 6th floor? Im assuming its on the right hand side goimng up innes so the views should be south as you mentioned but I woinder what the orientation is . Dont particulary want to look over factories etc and if its orientated south then there is no sea views? also Southern facing are colder than northern facing, not that its much of an issue in natal

·
23,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if going up innes it is on the right.

it has south-easterly views, so you will have city views, not sure of sea, cos ABSA stadium is right there in the way...

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
sent mum down with camera and to be honset 1.1 mil for 80m2 with no sea views on the border of not such a great part of town rings bells

·
23,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its not a bad part of town at all...there are 4 other dev's within 500m. You can walk to bars and cafes...its an up and coming area, and the part of umgeni road that is there is prime real estate now

1 - 20 of 32 Posts