Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happened to the sports section recently? It seems to have been overrun with trolls like Stockholm_Rovers and MrEcko, whose sole intention is to piss off others and stir up an argument. It's practically run by hooligans now. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
909 Posts
What's happened to the sports section recently? It seems to have been overrun with trolls like Stockholm_Rovers and MrEcko, whose sole intention is to piss off others and stir up an argument. It's practically run by hooligans now. :eek:hno:
Yes, their posts usually revolve around saying "scousers"/English people are scum. They seem very dogmatic and offensive for such new forummers. It makes surfing these forums extremely unpleasant.

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,804 Posts
Where's the surprise? I could like football if it wasn't for the amount of trolls as it is - even the most mild of supporters becomes arrogant at the sheer mention of their team in whatever context so it's obvious you can expect far worse from those extreme football "fans". :bash:

·
Rock Lord
12,954 Posts
I've seen some of Stockholm_Rovers posts, I can't work out if he is being serious, stupid or just trying to annoy people deliberately. Probably a mixture of all three.

I guess people should ignore them and they will get bored.

·
Fus-Ro-Dah!
12,512 Posts
Hey Butters, I like football but I'm not a troll I'm outraged that you would think such a thing:mad:

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,804 Posts
Well I used to like football too until I was about 8 when an older boy at school laughed at me for having a Wolves school bag that my dad had proudly bought for me. I didn't take it to school again and from that day on I didn't want any part in the Wolves/West Brom rivalry and that still sticks with me today. It also didn't help that I was, erm, on the large side when I was at school so didn't get included in any sports. :cry: Apart from rounders that is, which for some reason I could hit the ball quite far giving me time to complete a round or whatever it was called. :cheer:

I'm not interested with all the hype that goes with football, it's one of those instances where the more hype and arrogance there is the more I'm not interested. I pay more attention when small teams with a small amount of supporters do well. Come on Bromsgrove Rovers! :rock: ;)

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
Lucky me dislocated his shoulder and never had to play rugby again! :cheer:

As for football, I always had two left feet. My right knee faces inwards slightly so my running looks funny and kicking even worse. But I do have a good thumping kick when I just get it right. I'm much better at Aussie Rules - I have a perfect kick in that - it's all I can do though :(.

I am a bit thumped off with Stockholm Rovers. I'm happy he is no longer with us. He can troll some other forum for all I care >(

·
New Nottingham!
11,920 Posts
I always preffered to play football than watch every match. I used to be pretty good and be able to blast the ball. "Long toe" people used to call me for reasons that aren't apparent. Maybe it's because my last name is Long I don't no.
Anyway after putting on a few pounds (stone) because of the discovery of beer I don't play as much now but I wish I would.
Im in the mood to play football now I might go in the garden and kick the ball about abit.
I'm glad Stokholm Rover has been banned he really was a ****.

·
New Nottingham!
11,920 Posts
Thats a good idea. Some people have been able to ruin threads for too long before they are banned. It means new ones have to be started sometimes. Those naughty people!

·
3,635 Posts
Wiggleyleeds...

...is the latest internet hooligan. He is single handedly tarnishing the good reputation of the Leeds forumers with his anti Birmingham preaching. He has already claimed that his sole intention on this forum is to wind the Brummies up.

lol most of what i do is to get a reaction from molly, to see him/her have a massive hissy fit, its hilarious.
He is a keyboard terrorist, a cyber gangster, a disgrace to the city of Leeds. This nutter cannot be allowed to continue with his trolling of our sacred forums.

I call upon the mighty Mods to rid us of this evil.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.