Registered
2,300 Posts
Hi

no one welcomed me :(
W E L C O M E HANSHIN -TIGRESS !!!

I´m Héctor Segura Murillo
I´m from Costa Rica!!
I saw your pics!!
i think you are so hot!! .... very pretty girl!!
¿Do you speak spanish??

I love korean culture ( traditions, dress, cities,architecture, and women)

I sent : "hello" from Heredia, Costa Rica to everyone!!!

Hi!!!:)

·
Just Registered
2,092 Posts
hello. where can I foudn upcoming korean projects in the philippines? :)

·
lolwut
1,332 Posts
Name/username: Gabriel Teófilo - Gabjp

Sex: M

Occupation: college student (Eletric Engineering at Paraiba's federal university)

Nationality: Brazilian

Favorite project: The floating Opera

MSN or AIM: if someone want to have some chat, [email protected]
Mini-biography: born in a mid size town in Brazil (state's capital) and always liked math and physics but some years ago i fell in love with electronics and decided that i would work with it. =P

Hobbies: nothing special, computer games, reading some books and stuff on the internet, SSC...and wandering around the city...

Future: I hope getting a scholarship program at a korean university ( specialy SNU ) for transfering my undergraduation course or a graduate one, i want to work for some of the korean giants like samsung, LG or SK and live in korea.
I realy begin to love korea at a high school lecture on politics about the cold war, when i "studied the miracle of han river" and started looking for some information about the country culture and lifestyle, and since that i love this amazing country o/

and a pic:

that's me o/

·
Registered
0 Posts
Looking for helping hand...

Annyeonghaseyo, Good Everning,

Hi guys, Im new here and I am from Singapore. I would like to ask for help to my Korean friends here since i gonna make my first visit to Korea.

I have an installation work to do at this Noon Square next month June, because this is my first time I would glad if someone in here can guide me how to get there, what best public transport to take, how much it will cost and low rate hotel nearby the shopping centre.

I also would like to ask if any of you here would know any digital print company nearby that area as well, just incase if we need to do re-print.

My boss also offer to those who can help us through the installation day since none of me and my installer can speak korean nor understand korean that well. So if you can speak english and can be our translator, my boss willing to pay you for the whole process price.

Really need someone help here, hopefully i can see some answer.

Thank you, kamsahamnida.
Harddieboi

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi aneong seo! I'm kinda new here :)
I'm from the Philippines and would just like to have Koreans friends :)

I really think Korea is such a nice place and I'm a huge fan of Korean beauties :)

I can't speak Korean though but I wish I could understand few phrases.

I hope I could have Korean friends here. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ho

Name/username: SkyRider
Sex: M
Nationality: Korean
Favorite project: Incheon Tower
MSN or AIM: -
Mini-biography: I always watch TV or hanging around in playground;...

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Hi, I'm a 23-year-old recent graduate that is coming over to teach ESL...your country is very beautiful and I'm looking forward to being there, especially with such a great boss!

·
BANGED
772 Posts
^^ Thanks for visiting :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. I'm a 21 year old Korean American and I'm TECHNICALLY trilingual... What I mean by that is I also speak Korean and Spanish but I'm forgetting both of them at a rapid rate. :(

I live in Chicago, lived in California and Korea, been to Japan, China, Philippines, and Mexico.

I go to Korea often =]

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hi everyone, I am italian, and I wish I could travel that far ad visit such beautifuil countries such as (South) Korea (especially, mountains, woods, forests) but I am far beyond that point in life.
I only see them through your pictures! so post a lot!
Never been in Korea (though I have watched a lot of korean movies, some very interesting) and I wonder are there also some seaside locations, are there any beaches with a swimmable sea?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello,

I am from Belgium and I will be spending ten days in South Korea in July, four of which in Seoul.

I am mainly interested in history and amazing skyscrapers.
All hints are welcome, I wanna know and see as much as possible of this country!:)

·
BANGED
772 Posts
^^ only four days in seoul?

·
Registered
125 Posts
^^ only four days in seoul?
Yes, :) you see I'm actually sent over there for my job (the conference is not in Seoul).
I'm just seizing the opportunity to stick around for a few more days.
(And I am considering to use one of the days to see the DMZ)

By the way, the people from the travel agency seemed to have weird perceptions of Asian cities (they told me that Seoul wouldn't be pleasant at all).But then again, they were not sure whether or not Seoul is North or South Korea :nuts::lol:
So I think I'll just stay very optimistic about this city!

441 - 460 of 487 Posts