·
Registered
1 Posts
Name/username:Ulaş/uLashi
Sex: M
Nationality: Turkish
Favorite project: ~
MSN or AIM: [email protected]
Mini-biography: I was born in Turkey, I graduated Uni there and now I live, work and study in Sydney

Im newbie, I didnt know there is such a huge forum :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, :) you see I'm actually sent over there for my job (the conference is not in Seoul).
I'm just seizing the opportunity to stick around for a few more days.
(And I am considering to use one of the days to see the DMZ)

By the way, the people from the travel agency seemed to have weird perceptions of Asian cities (they told me that Seoul wouldn't be pleasant at all).But then again, they were not sure whether or not Seoul is North or South Korea :nuts::lol:
So I think I'll just stay very optimistic about this city!
lol tahts hilarious. OF c its in south korea :p

I think you'll like it here. =]

It's very clean for a major, crowded city

·
my soul in Seoul
0 Posts
Hello guys! 안녕하세요!

안녕하세요! 반갑습니다 :)

Hi guys! Im so glad I found this forum where I can ask local Koreans in Korea for some advice.

Well, I have been hooked on to Korean Wave for good couple of years now and might as well call myself a Koreanophile. My major at University right now is very much related to Korea as well.

I will be graduating sooner or later and I really want to move to Korea and get a job there, perhaps marry a beautiful Korean girl if she lets me:) But I know the bad images and stereotypes of ESL teachers in Korea. I want to work in Korea but not be one of those thousands of pothead ******** just trying to score big ones. Im not like that. I have a genuine attraction towards Korea that is indescribable here online.

I keep searching online for a good job in Korea other than English teaching related but this seems to be at a limit at online. So could any of you guys guide me to a place where I can find myself a decent job in Korea, perhaps government run agency program?

Thank you guys and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

p.s I can speak and understand Korean at an intermediate level and have no problem reading Hangeul.

·
외국인
119 Posts
I keep searching online for a good job in Korea other than English teaching related but this seems to be at a limit at online. So could any of you guys guide me to a place where I can find myself a decent job in Korea, perhaps government run agency program?
Doing what exactly?

·
Registered
1 Posts
new newbie

wanted to say hello

K-gal who wants to talk about all things Korean and also if possible in Korean but if not, that's ok. i'm really into keeping up with news in entertainment. i've never been so addicted to anything but i confess. Don't worry I'm not that narrow. There are other interests. Don't be shy and say hello or anyoung.

·
BANGED
772 Posts
^^ Welcome

·
SMILE
2,263 Posts
Name/username:Fall_17
Sex: male

Good evening korean formers.:cheers:

·
BANGED
772 Posts
^^ welcome:cheers:

·
life in Busan= Great ;)
0 Posts
Name-Eduard
Sex- M
Nationality- Romanian
Location- Busan,South Korea
Favourite things to do- soccer,shopping.. whatever >.<
Favourite Project- Burj Dubai/DubaiLand
Biography- I am Romanian.. lived in USA for a while now in Korea studying
Msn- ask for it? lol
Goal- learn Korean already.. TT

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey! I'm new here!

Alright, i'm new here and all...Name's Andrew, as you call tell, I'm everything but korean, but i've always been fascinated with the korean culture, mostly with entertainment and even though this is my first post, i'd like to ask about something that might sound silly to most so...uhh...Well, thing is i need help making an account for this game, i learned spanish through games so i kinda expect to do the same with korean, this is around my first korean games but i know nothing about writting...so i was wondering, if someone here could help me out, at least making the account, because i'm even having alot of trouble with that (Yeah, figures my korean level is on the ground...) Sorry if i'm posting this on the wrong place or if i did something wrong, i'm not so good with forums, in any case, thanks to anyone who answers or who even pass through this post :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all!

I'm 21 years old and completed my undergraduate degree in Architecure last year.
This year, I have been doing an Urban Design internship at one of the leading architecture and urban design practices in South Africa.

Next month I shall be jetting off to Gumi, Gyeongsangbuk-do, to begin my career as an English teacher in South Korea. I am ecstatic!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Name : Kenji Yamamoto
Sex: M
Nationality: Korean & Japanese
OnlyMeWorld : onlymeworld, user name DYAMAJ99
Languages: Japanese, English, Korean to get by and hawaiian pidgeon slang. LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Name: Alexander
Sex: Yes, please
Occupation: Student, starting on master's degree in Business and Economics coming fall
Nationality: Norwegian
Mini bio: Born in Geoje and lived there and in Busan (Kwangan beach and Dalmaji) for most of my childhood years up till 2000. Haven't been there since :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone!

My name is Jason.
I was born in 1989.

I graduated from the University of Cape Town in 2010, with my Bachelors Degree in Architecture.

I needed a break from my studies, and my university was revamping their Urban Design Degree too. I also wanted to make my way back to Asia after living in Kulala Lumpur from 1995-1996. My father and grandparents also spent plenty of time in Indonesia.

I have now spent a year in Korea, teaching English.
*sigh* Yes, I know...all the stereotypes, and yes, I don't blame people for the stereotypes.

Anyways, I will be moving to Seoul in May this year. My girlfriend is studying at S.N.U :banana:

I am saving up, and hope to do my City Planning/Urban Design Honors degree in Seoul.

461 - 480 of 487 Posts