Name: RaZor
like: everything about asia, especially Japan and Korea

Have a great time :cheers:

·
another white guy
0 Posts
Name/username: ttocs
Sex: M
Nationality: Canadian (irish, scottish, welsh, french canadian)

Mini-biography:

I own a small company where I am, nothing to do with skyscrapers, but I'm just getting a little bored with my location. I'm very interested in learning of what work could be available for a white guy who only speaks English, perhaps somewhere in Gwangju Seoul?

Also, I was trying to look for a Korean forum; this is the only English one I could find.

Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My name is Ji-o. I have Korean blood. I am currently residing in U.S.A. Yea, I will go to Korea soon and get a job there!

·
10,304 Posts
I figured that I had never answered this thread, so it might be good to do it now... especially since I'm a moderator for Korean forums, so some people might want to know who I am.

Name/username: Kimahrikku1
Sex: M
Nationality: French (with some Spanish roots as well)
Favorite project: I only feel qualified to talk about Korean projects. For me the projects I'm most interesting in would be the major ones in Seoul, such as those near Yongsan, the Jamsil MICE Complex area (with Yeongdongdaero Transfer Station and Hyundai GBC), as well as Yeouido. Busan's North Harbor City and Citizens Park redevelopment are also of great interest to me. Finally I enjoy rail transport, so GTX is a huge interest as well. And I like baseball, so I'm rooting for new ballparks (there are 3 old ones to replace in Busan Sajik, Seoul Jamsil, and Daejeon Hanbat).

481 - 487 of 487 Posts