に東京に引っ越す。 ^^

·
A guy who won't give up
288 Posts
Hi everyone here
I am a HK people who is studying in England
I really want to learn Japanese,
but how can I start with?
Well, I can understand the Kanji in Japanese, but I can't regconize the Hiragana and katagana.
Can u guys give me a help plx?^^ :)

·
Registered
12,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome k2! There are some online lessons on the web like http://www.japanese-online.com/NonMem_JLL.htm That is the one I started with 5 years ago :colgate: It's ok to get in touch with the language and see if you really are brave enough to study Japanese seriously :D

·
A guy who won't give up
288 Posts
Thx a lot~~^^
Well, it's my aim to learn Japanese
For a Chinese, I think it won't be very difficult, Thx very much anyway^^

·
Registered
6,453 Posts
Vapour said:
Welcome k2! There are some online lessons on the web like http://www.japanese-online.com/NonMem_JLL.htm That is the one I started with 5 years ago :colgate: It's ok to get in touch with the language and see if you really are brave enough to study Japanese seriously :D
the one you started with 5 years ago?..you are not native japanese speaker?

anyway i am learning japanese myself...k2 you have to memorize 50 hiragana first..or is it 51..i suppose if you are beginner you dont have to worry about kanji and katagana...then you try to memorizes some words and get into grammer...by that time it would be helpful to get a tutor or enroll in a class...

·
It's Asian-American, dude
323 Posts
初めまして。今度新しく入ったM.Poirotと申します。どうぞよろしくお願いします。
Hello. My name is M. Poirot. I have been lurking around for quite a while, and have finally decided to join. :) I am new, so if you would, please fill me in on anything I would need to now. Thank You.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.