Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to get more people to join SSC and to get current members to get more involved in other places, I am going to start a weekly thread. Called "State of the Week", every week we will discuss a different state in the Northeast. I will sticky a new thread for the state of the week on every Monday, and we will go through every state in the Northeast (and the District of Columbia, even though it's not a state and it has it's own section). Once a state's week has run out, the thread will be un-stickied. It will stay open, though, to allow continued discussion.

The first "State of the Week" thread will debut after this weekend.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
In an effort to get more people to join SSC and to get current members to get more involved in other places, I am going to start a weekly thread. Called "State of the Week", every week we will discuss a different state in the Northeast. I will sticky a new thread for the state of the week on every Monday, and we will go through every state in the Northeast (and the District of Columbia, even though it's not a state and it has it's own section). Once a state's week has run out, the thread will be un-stickied. It will stay open, though, to allow continued discussion.

The first "State of the Week" thread will debut after this weekend.
starting with Delaware? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.