SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
muted
7,080 Posts
I've never seen a Montreal photo thread quite like this one. Montreal (I've never been there) seems like an incredible city. Montreal, a city with beautiful and historic neighborhoods, vibrant streetscapes, an abundance of European architecture, deep culture, a dense and impressive downtown area, and some nice topography. What a city. I'm really smitten. Thanks for sharing.ve

·
Registered
259 Posts
wow, the city looks very lively. looks like there's a lot of asian population there too. maybe i should move there :) thanks for sharing the pictures.

·
Strength and Honour
2,324 Posts
woow. very impressive pictures :eek:kay:
Montreal is a great city.

·
SSLL
8,354 Posts
Beautiful pics. It confirms what I've always though, that it's the most architecturally beautiful city in the country. Its early flourishment definitely helped it.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Well montreal is great for sure...but architecturally i found toronto much more impressive...and i've been in both, just came back 2 days ago.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Kilgore, hombre, you have a gift. Incredible thread!
My brother lives in Mile End; I keep half-expecting to see him in one of your beautifully executed street portraits.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks! mile end is where i live, too. it must have a great online presence because i know three other people from other city forums who live here, plus a reporter from la presse who writes about urban issues and did an article on my site awhile back.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You really succeeded in capturing the Montreal that I know and live in. I live on the corner of Parc and Laurier (above L'autre bar and Chez Van) and must admit that this is the best neighbourhood I have ever experienced.
I just got a new digital camera and seeing your pictures has helped me to develop an eye for cool shots and different angles. It is people like you who have helped me really appreciate the city that I live in and love so dearly. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts