SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Introduction to Montreal: The City at Street Level (100 photos, broadband only)

4K views 28 replies 22 participants last post by  kilgoretrout 
#1 ·
i've taken these photos over the past year all throughout the city. enjoy!

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I've never seen a Montreal photo thread quite like this one. Montreal (I've never been there) seems like an incredible city. Montreal, a city with beautiful and historic neighborhoods, vibrant streetscapes, an abundance of European architecture, deep culture, a dense and impressive downtown area, and some nice topography. What a city. I'm really smitten. Thanks for sharing.ve

#19 ·
You really succeeded in capturing the Montreal that I know and live in. I live on the corner of Parc and Laurier (above L'autre bar and Chez Van) and must admit that this is the best neighbourhood I have ever experienced.
I just got a new digital camera and seeing your pictures has helped me to develop an eye for cool shots and different angles. It is people like you who have helped me really appreciate the city that I live in and love so dearly. Thank you.

#21 ·
Kilgore, these photos are amazing. I mean this is really fantastic work, I love how you decided to put all the pictures you took over the course of a year into one thread ( love my connection ) to show how beautiful this city is during the changing seasons. Honestly this has been one of my favorite threads on skyscrapercity unrelated to new york so far ( since i'm really only checking that forum out currently now) . Inspiring pictures, fantastic work. You are a true artist. Thank you. :cheers:

#23 ·
I am blissfully unaware when it comes to photography! But this picture is just amazying!

It is emotional it fills the hunger! It is romatic, tasteful and shows over a thousand snowflakes! But lets not forget the people who like to shop!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.