SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
To me one of the most important American investors i would like to see in the country would be john Deer. It would be nice to see them have a base in Congo. Yes some say there equipments are expensive , but hey they last long and are high quality. you may ask how does our farmer offered an equipment as that.well get the company to offer the loans. I am sure 1000 farmers who are private would produce more than these 1000 tractors the so called goverment has that produce , what ever they say they produce.

·
The Urban Man
4,816 Posts
It's more like a joke.

Why do we always find investors that are not known?
Many adventurers are attracted by the presumed state weakness (lax laws, corrupt officials, porous borders, etc.) and hope to get rich quick by doing “informal” business. It is up to the state to prove them wrong by conducting proper due diligence in order to separate the wheat from the chaff.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Many adventurers are attracted by the presumed state weakness (lax laws, corrupt officials, porous borders, etc.) and hope to get rich quick by doing “informal” business. It is up to the state to prove them wrong by conducting proper due diligence in order to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Can you imagine, 80% of contracts signed between african countries & western countries are "fake" due to a lack of business intelligence (competitive intelligence)?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts