SkyscraperCity banner

701 - 715 of 715 Posts

·
Persia
909 Posts
good news, maskane mehr in eastern azarbaijan will come to closure
no more terribly planned towns in the middle of nowhere

http://ayna.ir/p/News.aspx?id=4034&title=پروژه-مسکن-مهر-94-در-آذربایجان‌شرقی-بسته-می‌شود
Soroush maskane mehr az hamun aval baraye in bud ke gheimate sar be falak keshide khune haro biare pain. ke akharesh ham natunestan. ghiemate maskan tu shahr ha hanuzam balae. Also our cities are not overpopulated , and we have enough house and spot for people, we don't need this shitty mass house construction anymore , a good move by Azerbaijan.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
shahrake golbahar
45 kiloometr az mashhad doore !!! hichi ham nadare !!
too telvizioon neshoon midadan ke maskane mehr va kollan in shahrak sazia chejooria
bishtareshoon tanha ye shahrake koochike maskooni hastan too biaboon
na darmoongahi, na fooroshgahi, na kari, na loolekeshiye dorost, na dabestano dabirestani
hichi
hamash baraye dozdi
neshoon midad barkhi az mardom bichareyi ke raftan too ina ....
akh chi begim

http://www.shaldeh.com/golbahar.htm

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
State of Maskan Mehr's in Sarpol-e Zehab after 7.3 earthquake which has killed 210+ people. Really shows the quality of the building.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
dude a 7.2 earthquake is not easy to handle

its not that bad,it could have been much worse
many houses handled it, but all maskan mehrs are destroyed. there is great criticism now on twitter against Ahmadinejad, everything about maskan mehrs are unacceptable.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i have no problem with people going after ahmadinejad

he must put in jail for many onther cries

but again i think a 7.2 earthquake will cause that

but again its good that people want to bring some government people to jail

i fully support them

·
a tangy drink!
4,261 Posts
I've seen the aerial footage video of the damage in Sarpol-e Zehab. The Maskan Mehr development is the worst affected part of the whole town.

In other areas, some single buildings have actually collapsed, but most seem OK. But in the Maskan Mehr development, although the buildings are still standing, the walls have all fallen out.

·
Registered
650 Posts
dude a 7.2 earthquake is not easy to handle

its not that bad,it could have been much worse
This is far worse than private housing. What are you defending?

Ahmadinejad and Sepah should be tried.

Similarly Najafi had to shut down mtero line 7 because Qalibaf and Sepah built everything sub standard.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
i am not defneding it
they should brought to court

but a 7.2 earthquake is not a joke,but peopel shoul bring ahamdinejad to justice

701 - 715 of 715 Posts