Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on people... i want to see some discussions about this. i mean iraq have oil,, maybe as much as saudi arabia have..

·
Same old me
18 Posts
If only it could help to solve the current situation in Iraq... but I'm not really hopeful for the country... the war f*cked up the country big time, and the different Iraqi factions are not making it any better by blowing themselves up day after day killing innocents all throughout the country.

·
3,839 Posts
Iraq maybe has more than twice the amount stated !!!

thats why the US wants to control the region,, i mean the only countries who have oil reserves for more than 100 years are Kuwait, Iraq and Iran, KSA and UAE has about 60-70 years.

i mean its obvious supporting Saddam in iran/iraq war and by giving saddam the green light to invade kuwait and by scaring all the other oil rich countries so they'll get American "protection" :sly:

·
(¯`·._.•MaHdI•._.·´¯)
1,106 Posts
^^hehe lool true,

WHO in the DAMN Middle East does?!?!?!

ITS ALL ultimately in UK/USA hands:nuts:

·
Believer
105 Posts
Well the money will pay for killing everyone there....I am sure the brave iraqi govt has a plan on how to use the money to kill each other.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Canada has more oil than the middle east in alberta - sure it's sand oil but they have some of the biggest refineries and operations on the planet there. it takes a bit more refining than crude but...

1,160 Posts
^^ thats very true...
but as u said its the problem of refining it...and to be honest...the world is lazy and dont want to spend money on this.

1,160 Posts
^^ lol..thats what i meant...they dont want to spend the money if they have freely available oil in the middle east which is cheaper to refine etc... and comes at a much cheaper price for them...for the oil companies it means more profit.

I'm sure an advance in technology will come about so they can utilise the oil...

·
Banned
210 Posts
I think for America, Canada ranks up there as a major oil exporter.

It is kind of funny "people" blame middle east when a lot or maybe majority of oil in US comes from non-middle east sources. I seriously don't find a reason why the oil prices in the US are so high when per barrel rate has gone down.

The people will rather be told that occupying iraq and invading iran? is good for the oil future rather called "democracy" than taking the oil companies to task.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
more oil is just pushing for a tiny little more time the problems relying on it causes, its not the solution to anything .
yes maybe.. but in the same time iraq will be faster rebuild(when there become security) because they may make the export of oil higer in the near future i think.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts