Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I'm not really interested, better to say I don't want to take up a a position in the deteriorated new content (pro-Albanian vs. anti-Albanian) of the ex-thread named 'When was the best time in your country's history?' but I think the banning of Illyrianking right in the middle of a historical argument it's a serious violation of the liberty of expression. Anyway the posts of the writers were written in a good style and their writing were evidence of fine sense of humour, so I'm sad it's closed - even though I think in this case perhaps they missed the point by makin fun of historical legitimization of a territorial claim, when it's rather about ethnical grounds in this actual question. But the thread wasn t about this so perhaps closing was justified.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
^To answer your question. Almost every Albanian has been banned once here in SSC. With the only exception of Altin and IlliricumSacrum. Probably me aswell in the future.

We are kinda used to dealing with double standards esp. given some of the mods ethnicity in here.

·
Registered
155 Posts
"a serious violation of the liberty of expression"

I dont think that SSC has a Charter Of Rights and Freedoms. The same rules dont apply here as they do in the real world. This is the internet so who gives a shit really. BTW Illyrianqueen is some freakchild with a wild imagination.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
I wonder why..

If two parties are involved in a historical discussion. The right and just thing to do is either ban them both or leave them both.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
1. this is not a historical forum

2. advocating ethnic expansionism is not a historical discussion

So when two people are discussion about historical stuff BAN THEM both. That still doesnt change the essence of what i said.

Are you saying you have a right to post maps with historical meaning(i.e saying Kosovo is serbia bla bla bla), while IllyrianKing has not?

Why is this person not banned yet?
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=488540

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
@ DanMs

Have you ever been involved in a discussion that corresponds with what SSC is about? Why are you here? To spew your hatred? And then whine about banning... :|

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
I am here because i like architechture and skyscraper. And i like the projects of my country.

But this "My chit smells better than yours attitude" that you guys have is appalling. I am still waiting for DEKI-KG and Rascia to be banned based on the solid principles that IllyrianKing was.

Thats my final say in this thread. Bye!!

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
1. this is not a historical forum

2. advocating ethnic expansionism is not a historical discussion

So when two people are discussion about historical stuff BAN THEM both. That still doesnt change the essence of what i said.

Are you saying you have a right to post maps with historical meaning(i.e saying Kosovo is serbia bla bla bla), while IllyrianKing has not?
when have I ever done that?! Deki_KG is a well known Serbian troll and this is his 5-6th identity on SSC if I'm keeping good track. He'll probably get banned soon.

IllyrianKing had 48 posts before banned. 1 was a compliment on Tirana, 1 was a compliment on Belgrade.... and 46 political bullshit. U do the stats in %.

Do U see any people going on historical forums and posting pictures of buildings or urban plans or skyscrapers!? No because it's not normal. However that doesn't prevent nationalistic lunatics to pollute this forum with their historical complexes or expansionist visions.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
I am here because i like architechture and skyscraper. And i like the projects of my country.

But this "My chit smells better than yours attitude" that you guys have is appalling. I am still waiting for DEKI-KG and Rascia to be banned based on the solid principles that IllyrianKing was.

Thats my final say in this thread. Bye!!
:sleepy:

·
dRusenec :)
10,616 Posts
Hmmmm he got banned?

What a pity :( He made me dream about a war between the nazi BG empire and the evil Greater Albanian Empire!!!

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Deki_KG should be banned I agree... Rascian is a constructive forumer and he has the credit to enter political/historcial debates (when provoked) from time to time (which he does in well manners and within the ethical norms) because he has been a great contributer to SSC so far, especially in the Serbian part of the forum.

·
Islander
23,632 Posts
Verso where you get that "popcorn face" I wanna put here one :)
Too late, you missed the right thread. :lol:

I wonder why..

If two parties are involved in a historical discussion. The right and just thing to do is either ban them both or leave them both.
No; you see, one thing is being involved in an (historical) DISCUSSION, other thing is spewing around nationalistic shit, yelling, wishing someone death, i.e. acting primitive.

1. Kosovo still IS in Serbia;

2. I believe you're allowed proclaming Kosovo/Kosova independent of Serbia as much as you like, as long as it's within good taste, and not writing shit like FREE KOSOVA, FREE MACEDONIA (wtf), ... , especially not with capital letters and in such a primitive way. Besides, being a noob speaks for itself.

·
Banned
106 Posts
I am an Albanian and I very actively participated in that debate last Saturday. I was not expelled, because I'm a courteous poster, and in scs if you are polite you don't get banned.

Verso, you claim that Kosovo is still in Serbia, but I disagree, it's not there. Btw, do you know where Serbia is?

·
Banned
106 Posts
By the way, why don't Serbians post in their forum? They have something Albanians don't (a specific forum), but they keep coming here, provoke and get the Albanians expelled.

I don't think it is fair.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.